Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(11)Kentucky 91 Boston University 57
The Cats come out in the 2nd Half and make a statement!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Cats.

Knight and Jones both have a big night. Jones with another Double-Double on the year.
That terrible white boy Harrellson, he had a decent night too, 12points, 11rebs, and shot 6-7 from the field.Wink
The Cats were lead by Brandon Knight with 23pts, 7rebs, and 6asts.
Jones and Harrellson both had double-doubles with Jones getting 18pts and 10rebs and Harrellson getting 12pts and 12rebs!!
Doron Lamb had a good showing off the bench with 13pts!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
MVP2 Wrote:That terrible white boy Harrellson, he had a decent night too, 12points, 12rebs, and shot 6-7 from the field.Wink

We played against dwarfs. Harrellson reminds me of mike hartline , Plays good against weak competition.
MVP2 Wrote:That terrible white boy Harrellson, he had a decent night too, 12points, 12rebs, and shot 6-7 from the field.Wink

Who needs Cousins!:biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We played against dwarfs. Harrellson reminds me of mike hartline , Plays good against weak competition.

Agree 100%.
Can't wait til he graduates.
leecoukfan Wrote:The Cats were lead by Brandon Knight with 23pts, 7rebs, and 6asts.
Jones and Harrellson both had double-doubles with Jones getting 18pts and 10rebs and Harrellson getting 12pts and 12rebs!!
Doron Lamb had a good showing off the bench with 13pts!

i know jones can still get double double no matter who hes playing against, Knight has yet to show that against better opponents..
Started slow and finished strong!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
If we could have the Cats that played so well in the second half...have them show up against UNC!!! We don't want the first half cats.
Dang man, I was so mad at the first half.. Just playing rediculous.
2nd Half 5 minutes into the game, Cats jumped out to a 20 point lead lol..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We played against dwarfs. Harrellson reminds me of mike hartline , Plays good against weak competition.

Hater alert....
hater alert
zaga_fan Wrote:Hater alert....
hater alert

I dont hate neither one of them. they just suck.
Harrellson reminds me of Shaq Oneil when he was in his prime. You just can't stop him. He is so athletic and so quick. It amazes me.
Westside Wrote:Harrellson reminds me of Shaq Oneil when he was in his prime. You just can't stop him. He is so athletic and so quick. It amazes me.

lol
Is this a joke?
I don't hate on JH.....but "athletic" and "quick" aren't what I use to describe him lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I dont hate neither one of them. they just suck.

:Thumbs: :Clap:
Eh a double double is a double double, in my eyes anyways.
zaga_fan Wrote:lol
Is this a joke?
I don't hate on JH.....but "athletic" and "quick" aren't what I use to describe him lol

Harrellson is so graceful and light on his feet... He's also a force on the inside. Other teams fear him. :notworthy
I said in the prediction thread that I just hoped we could have more assists than turnovers and we did.

Lets see if we can do this against again against UNC.