Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
troy smith or chris leak
which whould u rather have i wood rather have troy smith
Troy Smith
Troy Smith. Leak is inconsistant!
Troy Smith for sure. I mean I am die hard Notre Dame, and Smith pretty much single handidly beat us with his arm and his legs. He is much better than Leak.
Troy Smith
troy smith because he can run and pass, and chris leak can only play from shotgun formation
Neither. They are both miserable.
Smith
Troy Smith
"KentuckyHillBilly5321" Wrote:Neither. They are both miserable.

lol thats so funny they are both heisman candates how do u get that look at the stats and not only that there teams win
chris leak
Chris Leak
ive never heard of troy smith
Chris leak......
leak
I am kinda with Hillbilly....I am not a huge fan of either. I think I would take Leak though. If Smith didnt have that D, they would have been terrible. Florida did it with less talent on offense and defense....and Leak is the reason.
Smith
"TE#82" Wrote:lol thats so funny they are both heisman candates how do u get that look at the stats and not only that there teams win

Sorry there big daddy.

Troy Smith didn't show anything until the end of the year. (And keep in mind--Ohio State was known for their defense this year--their linebackers in particular). He was not accounted for in the defensive gameplan in the bowl game--so he had a good game. That doesn't make him any good. (And I don't recall him being a heisman candidate . . . )

Leak--has yet to lead his team to any important wins. He was in the perfect offense for his skills-yet still couldn't his team to the level of their talent.

If you think that makes them good--then that would be your problem. . . .
Leak
Troy Smith
"KentuckyHillBilly5321" Wrote:Sorry there big daddy.

Troy Smith didn't show anything until the end of the year. (And keep in mind--Ohio State was known for their defense this year--their linebackers in particular). He was not accounted for in the defensive gameplan in the bowl game--so he had a good game. That doesn't make him any good. (And I don't recall him being a heisman candidate . . . )

Leak--has yet to lead his team to any important wins. He was in the perfect offense for his skills-yet still couldn't his team to the level of their talent.

If you think that makes them good--then that would be your problem. . . .

i guess where u live so far out in the boonies that u dont get cable tv if u watched sportscenter or ne other sports station you eould have heard that both are heisman canidates next year they are both great players leak a better passer and smith a better athlete u need to get out more bub
chris leak
Chris Leak, he is one of my favirote players in College Football.