• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands/Harlan County Updates
Listen here: http://www.wtuk1051.com/
Any talk yet of field condition?
I have to say that HC's coach and fans are very confident they are going to win this game. Can't wait for kickoff and see what happens.
I'm hearing that.
Wel, at least their offensive line is the best in the State. They take over and "Dominate"!
Stardust, I say this with all due respect. Those pictures are disturbing. :biggrin:
I kept trying to get the broadcast. It says media player is unable to play the file or file is not available. Any ideas? I'm not the most computer savy.
Stardust those He/She's are just awful. I wish you would put the American Dweam Duthty Whodes back up.
Wideleft01 Wrote:I kept trying to get the broadcast. It says media player is unable to play the file or file is not available. Any ideas? I'm not the most computer savy.

I'm gettin the same thing
Wideleft01 Wrote:I kept trying to get the broadcast. It says media player is unable to play the file or file is not available. Any ideas? I'm not the most computer savy.

Mine did that too. I clicked OK and then clicked on the play arrow and it worked. Don't ask me why, it just did.
We're all having the same trouble with the audio broadcast. So PLEASE keep those updates coming.
I cant get anything to come up. Just says coming soon and a picture of a football player.
qryche11 Wrote:Stardust those He/She's are just awful. I wish you would put the American Dweam Duthty Whodes back up.

LOL, it's starting to get to me now as well:biggrin:
They're "Buford" webcast can't handle a little internet traffic.
I didn't realize that, but HHS is the nations 3rd winningest program all-time! Wow
Stardust that he/she in the top/middle takes the cake. :lmao:
What kind of Hayseed operation they got going on at this backwash radio station? I guess we are screwed!
I'm here and ready.
qryche11 Wrote:Stardust that he/she in the top/middle takes the cake. :lmao:

You missed the fun in the prediction thread when all the HC fans were giving me crap about this being the Birds Running Backs. I told them just wait till they see the Boys team!
Mayfield wins the toss and will receive
Black Bears win the coin toss elect to take the ball.
HC wins the toss and will recieve. They said the field is sloppy
Who won the Toss?????
Looks like I'm out numbered tonight.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Looks like I'm out numbered tonight.

You more than make up for the numbers :redboxer:
Did Highlands score yet?
Just so you know, the Highlands Defense is SMALL! At least that's what I heard Smile
Stardust Wrote:You more than make up for the numbers :redboxer:

Back at you.:redboxer:
wideleft01 Wrote:did highlands score yet?

lol
3 & 5 for HC
  • 1(current)
  • Next