Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecticut 84 - Kentucky 67
Our boys are young and still improving. I don't put a whole lot of stock into this game, especially since Jones was on the bench for most of the first half. I think we have the potential to finish in the top five at the end of the season, but I also think we could finish out of the top ten. We have a lot of growing up to do, but, hopefully, we can get there!!!
Aslan Wrote:God, please allow Enes to get eligible to give us an inside presence at both ends.
I'm tired of JH just taking up space out there and being useless.

:Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:Uhh I seen two good players on the court for UK.. IDK what you guys are talking about..

Darius Miller and Terrence Jones.
I guess everyone forget about his spurt in the 2nd half..

Okianai or whatever the heck his name is, just man handled us down low in the first...
This is going to keep getting more and more ugly if Cal doesn't get us some help on this inside.

I hope we do but how can he get us help?
The season has started and unless Kanter is magically cleared, were done.

Honestly, everyone has to agree that unless kanter is cleared, we are not a contender for a national championship this year.
It would be a miracle to win the national championship with JH starting at center.
I'm as big of a UK fan as the next, but I call it like I see it and as far as I can tell :closed:

We were lucky to beat Washington the other night who is overrated as bad as Mich St. is.

UConn will struggle when they play somebody who can truly D up walker.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hope we do but how can he get us help?
The season has started and unless Kanter is magically cleared, were done.

Honestly, everyone has to agree that unless kanter is cleared, we are not a contender for a national championship this year.
It would be a miracle to win the national championship with JH starting at center.
I'm as big of a UK fan as the next, but I call it like I see it and as far as I can tell :closed:

We were lucky to beat Washington the other night who is overrated as bad as Mich St. is.

UConn will struggle when they play somebody who can truly D up walker.

I was referring to next years star studded class. :Thumbs:
Was too busy with Turkey day to get on here.

TJ getting in foul trouble killed UK, but I don't know if it would have made a difference in the end.

In the first half when they started rushing and letting UConn force TOs and get out on the break was what broke their back IMO.
They never got over it.
zaga_fan Wrote:Was too busy with Turkey day to get on here.

TJ getting in foul trouble killed UK, but I don't know if it would have made a difference in the end.

In the first half when they started rushing and letting UConn force TOs and get out on the break was what broke their back IMO.
They never got over it.

UK just didn't have the length nor bench that UCONN had..
Their bigger players made it tough on the Cats..

I do want them to play again, I think the outcome will be different.
I wonder how far down the polls UK will fall after this?
^Shouldn't be too far.
UConn is definitely legit.
They weren't ranked....but IMO they are top 10 material
zaga_fan Wrote:^Shouldn't be too far.
UConn is definitely legit.
They weren't ranked....but IMO they are top 10 material

I agree. UCONN should definitley be in the top 10.
They won the Maui, and beat 2 top 10 teams. That's top 10 worthy if you ask me.
Ballers Wrote:I agree. UCONN should definitley be in the top 10.
They won the Maui, and beat 2 top 10 teams. That's top 10 worthy if you ask me.

Didn't UConn just beat the best team in the Nation? They certainly beat the best player in the Nation: Darius Miller!
^Indeed they did.
We should rank them #1.