Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Softball Players in the 15th region.
please all of you all posting from sheldon clark STOP......u are making a fool of yourself :lmao:

"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Yeah I agree 100% with schssoftball! Tiff is going to show us some amazing things. Look at the whole Parsons family at SCHS. Older sister Tabby played 3rd where she was a great asset to the team. Great batter and player. Younger sister Mary Beth (8th grade & my best friend) IS BY FAR THE FASTEST PLAYER IN THE STATE OF KY. By FAR! She can steal and you wouldn't even know it. Awesome at short and 2nd. SCHS hasn't won anything big (besides a extra inning win in the Hazard Tournament) in a long time, but when they get built back up they are sure gonna' be great!..maybe not this year but surley in the years to come!:watch: Ill be watching by then!
brittney schaeffer of lawrence county was all area 2005 in the 16th region.she batted .505 with 6 errors in 232 innings of play.she played in over forty games in summer travel with her team winning the west virgina state asa championship and semi-finalist in the wfc nationals,
"ProudCard" Wrote:please all of you all posting from sheldon clark STOP......u are making a fool of yourself :lmao:
Do you actually think that we care... Well just to let you know...WE DON'T. We just like to show a lil' support for our team. Whats wrong with that? We talk about other schools too. What would you think if we came out and DOMINATED this season? That was a what if question and only that. I was not trying to make us look good, it was only WHAT IF! I really don't see us coming out and dominating, but we could be better. We are just supporting our team not OURSELVES. If I did them my own team would be mad at me. I'm gonna throw one out there amd say that we were just being like South Floyd. You have your own opinion and I really don't give a darn. We support our team whether they are good or not. You can't just let yourself think that you suck because then you'll never know if you can ever be good. Thats all we were doing. Good Luck To ALL! Looking Forward for a great season!:Wave:
Courtney Bentley SV Pitcher Brittney Schaeffer LCHS Michaela Howard MC