Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th District Softball
Who will take the 57th District softball title this year?
"BUNDY" Wrote:Who will take the 57th District softball title this year?
Johnson Central
Johnson Central!!
Magoffin County
paintsville!
Magoffin or JC.
What about Lawrence County and Sheldon Clark? LC is definatley a team to watch out for. Who knows anyone could take the district. In games like softball and baseball its not always the talent that matters. Almost anything can interfere with the outcome form weather to moods. My opinion when you have a good attitude and you just flat out want to win, even if you are the under dog, anything can happen.
E. none of the above!!!
I say Pburg or Betsy Layne.
Lawerence Co. or Johnson Central
Lawrence is a huge threat. Does anyone know how good they actually did last year? Like district or reigion or what ever
magoffin
"The Guru" Wrote:E. none of the above!!!

are they even in the 57th district?
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:are they even in the 57th district?
Unless there has been a change in the last year, then yes.
The teams that everyone else are talking about are/were in the 56th dist.
Softball has different districts than basketball because of the teams, mostly up north that only play slowpitch.
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:What about Lawrence County and Sheldon Clark? LC is definatley a team to watch out for. Who knows anyone could take the district. In games like softball and baseball its not always the talent that matters. Almost anything can interfere with the outcome form weather to moods. My opinion when you have a good attitude and you just flat out want to win, even if you are the under dog, anything can happen.

LC has a new coach. Any info? SCHS catcher has a point, you never know who will win. ANy given day any team can come out and grab a W, especially if you're hungry enough. :Hungry:
Well....I see that the thread title has been changed, now only my post looks stupid!!!:Hammer3: :big grin:
what about the cards there something to look at this year schs
"The Guru" Wrote:Unless there has been a change in the last year, then yes.
The teams that everyone else are talking about are/were in the 56th dist.
Softball has different districts than basketball because of the teams, mostly up north that only play slowpitch.

That's changed.

In the new alignment, the KHSAA skipped some numbers -- mainly in Northern Kentucky, which will be forced to abandon slowpitch in a year or two.

In the 15th Region, the district numbers match up to basketball.
:wtf1:
They aren't even in the 57th district! What the heck were you thinking, posting something so off topic? Get your fact straight. The 57th district consists of
Sheldon Clark, Paintsville, Johnson Central, Lawrence (as of this year), and Maggofin!

DUH!
Magoffin
Mc
Magoffin All The Way!!!
They aren't even in the 57th district?
JC! Thier defense and pitching is head and shoulders above the rest!
Lawrence County is new to the 15th region and are going to be a strong team. They only lost 1 senior and are returning 8 from last years starting lineup

Go DAWGS!!
"MCHS_HORNET" Wrote:Magoffin All The Way!!!
do they even have a chance w/o a pitcher
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote::wtf1:
They aren't even in the 57th district! What the heck were you thinking, posting something so off topic? Get your fact straight. The 57th district consists of
Sheldon Clark, Paintsville, Johnson Central, Lawrence (as of this year), and Maggofin!

DUH!

Watch your language little girl!!! J/K
In 2005 JC, SC, Pville and mc were in the 56th dist. As I had stated in another post, that unless there has been a change(which had been talked about) Betsy Layne and Pburg were in the 57th....now if you have a problem, with my posts, then try not to be so tacky when you want to correct someone.
"The Guru" Wrote:Watch your language little girl!!! J/K
In 2005 JC, SC, Pville and mc were in the 56th dist. As I had stated in another post, that unless there has been a change(which had been talked about) Betsy Layne and Pburg were in the 57th....now if you have a problem, with my posts, then try not to be so tacky when you want to correct someone.
I was just being a little like Napoleon! lol GOSH!
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:I was just being a little like Napoleon! lol GOSH!

LMAO!!!
"The Guru" Wrote:LMAO!!!
I also rock peas on my head like Andy Milonakis! SCHS softball is gonna' be better this year tho'!
"The Guru" Wrote:Watch your language little girl!!! J/K
I dont get it! Then your saying that my 57th district softball shirt from 2005 is wrong! Must be a huge misprint! lol No one else noticed it. What a find? lol Are you sure that u really are The Guru?:HitWall: I'm confused!?!?!