Poll: Who wins this 3A Semi Final Game ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
62.64%
Somerset
37.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Belfry 11/26
RoShamBo Wrote:Not quite, we had 8 in the finals last year. Not trying to brag or anything, lol.

i hope you beat that record tomorrow night,Smile will still be in the finals but semi finals,lol
Tica Wrote:Decent aerial of CAM.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=q87b7g8...KY%2041514

CAM will be rocking tomorrow night. There is no place better to watch a game, especially one of this importance. GO Pirates!
I think for all that think Somerset will pick Belfry apart with their passing game may be surprised. I'm not saying that we have shut down corners but I think we can hold our own. Our boys may bend as they have in the past but I don't think they will break. Regardless it is going to be Kentucky high school football at it's best. Good luck to both outstanding football programs. To all our friends from Somerset have a safe trip tomorrow.
wish i had a plane , i would get on it and fly over to the game..
did they have a prep ralley last night at the stadium like they did couple yrs back, b4 the semi final game?how did they look in practice this week?
cuppett777 Wrote:did they have a prep ralley last night at the stadium like they did couple yrs back, b4 the semi final game?how did they look in practice this week?

They didn't, actually. I'm not even sure why.. and practice went well. One of the players told me they practiced so good they feel like the only way Somerset wins is if they truly are a better team. Guess we'll see tonight!
Belfry0304 Wrote:They didn't, actually. I'm not even sure why.. and practice went well. One of the players told me they practiced so good they feel like the only way Somerset wins is if they truly are a better team. Guess we'll see tonight!

great, i will be listening to game on inertnet radio, and watching the tilman/central game on ihigh at the same time,lol..
cuppett777 Wrote:great, i will be listening to game on inertnet radio, and watching the tilman/central game on ihigh at the same time,lol..

If I sent you my # could you text me updates from that game?
PT - Central I believe is audio only via the Pegasus Network on Ihigh.
Tica Wrote:PT - Central I believe is audio only via the Pegasus Network on Ihigh.

Belfry's local radio station has internet radio broadcast of the games.

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
what radio status will this game be on?
Tica Wrote:PT - Central I believe is audio only via the Pegasus Network on Ihigh.

your right, i looked at it wrong, i guess go back and forth to let them now at the CAM, what score is..
Strikeout King Wrote:what radio status will this game be on?

96.5 coal country, willaimson wv, but its out of Pikeville i belive
cuppett777 Wrote:96.5 coal country, willaimson wv, but its out of Pikeville i belive

Thanks! if i can get it to come in ill be listening to it
will this game be live on the internet???? if so can someone post a link i can watch it on.