Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co.
33.62%
Bell Co.
66.38%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Bell Co. 11/26
How many times has Boyle Co played on real grass this year? Could be a muddy one tomorrow.

Also need to say thanks to Wayne Mills and Knox Central for offering to let us use their indoor practice facility this week.
I cant wait for this one its going to be a great game with the rebel coming out on top buy a td... GO REBELS!!! :redboxer:
[B Wrote:sawmill[/B]]I cant wait for this one its going to be a great game with the rebel coming out on top buy a td... GO REBELS!!! :redboxer:

Interesting name there ...... seems like I have heard that somewhere before? Can anyone help me?
Amped88,posted tuesday that the field had been covered since monday.did Bell decide to uncover it to play in the mud?
Probably uncovered to practice.
adopted purple Wrote:They are not expected to lose over here in Bowling Green or certainly not in Christian County.:Shaking:

Thanks for your support.:Thumbs:
Covered it and turned on the spinklers to ensure a good soaking.:Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:Do you often run into wall with that narrow vision of yours? :lmao:

Do you? :yawn:
MSU Eagle Wrote:I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing with you here. I just want to know, have you even watched Boyle play this year, or are you just throwing out your opinion with nothing to back it up?

I've watched them play.
Trenches07 Wrote:Interesting name there ...... seems like I have heard that somewhere before? Can anyone help me?

:dontthink sounds like someone has been to Celina before? I don't think you can get from Danville to Celina can you Trenches?:ChairHit:

Wishing both teams good luck today, just wishing Bell a little more!!!

I have seen both play a few times and I will say right now BELL WILL WIN. They are just a more complete team. It will take a heck of an effort b/c both are very, very good.
Today is the day boys!!! We got alittle snow here last night don't know what it did on log mnt? Looks like its going to cold tonight in Bell Co. I still look for a good turnout on both sides. I know there are alot of Boyle fan making the trip down. Boyle is ready and pumped up and looking to bring home another win and make trip #8 back to state. GO REBELS!!!
William Muney Wrote::dontthink sounds like someone has been to Celina before? I don't think you can get from Danville to Celina can you Trenches?:ChairHit:

Wishing both teams good luck today, just wishing Bell a little more!!!

I have seen both play a few times and I will say right now BELL WILL WIN. They are just a more complete team. It will take a heck of an effort b/c both are very, very good.

Celina, hmmm seems I did see that name there some where.:popcorn:

Both are very good William, but you being from Knox you know yourself that this team is one of those special teams. Better be ready to play, have no turnovers and own the clock. Time to go GO TO WORK, CATS!!!
COUNTDOWN 10hrs away now!! TongueirateSho:Cheerlead

WOOHOO GO BOBCATS.....:rockon:
Bell Boys Fan Wrote:Do you? :yawn:

No, I usually let the score determine the better team and not make excuses. :dontthink: eyeroll:
yesterday was a beautiful and warm day in bell county. this morning it is pretty cold...
rebel rebel Wrote:Today is the day boys!!! We got alittle snow here last night don't know what it did on log mnt? Looks like its going to cold tonight in Bell Co. I still look for a good turnout on both sides. I know there are alot of Boyle fan making the trip down. Boyle is ready and pumped up and looking to bring home another win and make trip #8 back to state. GO REBELS!!!

The hilton is coming down tonight....The Rebels are ready to take log mountain......GO REBELS......:redboxer::redboxer:
Johnny you remember breakfast is on me in the morning. Going to park across the road and walk across the bridge to the high school. Does the Holiday Inn Express have free WiFi? Gotta have my laptop for after the game to get online.

Got my route planned out for the UK UT game. Heading down 25E to Tazwell, than 33 to Knoxville. Called a local and said to park in the Wal-nut or Locust street aera for the game. Said to stay away from the University.

Hopefully my teams will go 2-0 this weekend. Go Rebels and Go Wildcats!
Does anyone know what time the team is heading down to Bell Co?
rebel rebel Wrote:Does anyone know what time the team is heading down to Bell Co?

REBEL NATION is leaving at 1:30....:Clap::Clap:
No snow on Log Mountain, but the cats are prepped and ready.

Bell 48
Boyle 14
bigbluebell Wrote:no snow on log mountain, but the cats are prepped and ready.

bell 48
boyle 14

lol.
BigBlueBell Wrote:No snow on Log Mountain, but the cats are prepped and ready.

Bell 48
Boyle 14

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:lmao:
Good luck to the Bobcats!
Ring that bell for dudley!!!!!
Boo Boo bear Wrote:Ring that bell for dudley!!!!!

:Thumbs:It is about football time in Bell County!
Let's Go Rebels, Time to pull out the UPSET!!:biggrin::1:
What's the Bell County radio station that will be covering the game? Bringing my radio with headphones to help keep my ears warm tonight.
I don't think its going to be a upset after Boyle Wins!!! The upset will be if Bell can beat Boyle. Boyle is the one coming into this game with 28 wins in a row and last years state title. We are still #1 untill someone takes it from us. I look for a good game from both sides. GO REBELS!!!
106.3 fm
Miracles can happen. To the Boyle players: Play hard, do your best, give 100% and what ever the outcome remember we the fans have been blessed to have the memories, you the 2011 class gave us over the past 4 years. Lets make it 2 more weeks of memories!

Ex 14:21

"And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. "

God Bless the Rebels!
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next