Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. 35 Pulaski Co. 21
Congrat to the Bears on a regional championship.
Congrats to the Bears...looks like the new stadium news got them in a good mood. Semi-Final birth is very impressive for the young school.
Congrats Harlan.
I tried to tell you PC fans and you wouldn't listen.
HC has came along way and they have improved so much over the course of the season.
Goodluck with Highlands next week i hope you all come away with another big win!

Thats about all i have to say, good luck to those who picked against Harlan lol, your gonna need it.

Harlan County-2010 Regional Champions. Great job guys.
Congrats Bears! Way to represent our district. Good luck next week, and beat those bluebirds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats to daaaa bears. I can't wait to see Highlandss get off the bus in the "deep dark hills of Eastern Kentucky." I'm making the trip all the way from South Alabama for this one (and the fact that it is Thanksgiving doesn't hurt. haha)
Congrats from Bell County!
Congrats to HC.
Well, it's tough watching this class of seniors at PC end their season this way. Great class and I wish them well in the future.
congrats harlan
Love it, Congrats Black Bears!
congrats to HC, i started to pick u guys but didnt, sorry..
Huge Upset!!!

Great win by HCC
How does this happen? (40-7 loss 1st game) (35-21 win 2nd game)
It must be the Brad Paisley music used:biggrin:
Filthy animals!!!!
RadioVeteran Wrote:How does this happen? (40-7 loss 1st game) (35-21 win 2nd game)
It must be the Brad Paisley music used:biggrin:

L-A-R-K-E-Y is how it happened. The guys a magician in the playoffs.

I picked PC because they are from my hometown but my hats off to the black bear nation. Good Luck next week against the bluebirds.
OH MY GOD the 5A State Semi-Finals will be played in Harlan on the Friday after Thanksgiving!!!!! The Bears O-Line was outright tremendous, great job to a total team effort.
I thought Harlan may pull off the upset, but they simply dominated PC. Congrats to Coach Larkey and the Black Bears.
Larkey can run for Mayor in Harlan and he would win by a landslide.
Good Job Black Bears!!!!!

I knew you had it in you!
Big congrats to the Bears!.....Hope your filthy animals whip up on those city boys from Northern Kentucky next week. Looks like they squeaked one by JC. Nice turnaround from early in the season.
Congrats Harlan Co. A well deserved Regional Title!!
How about them Black Bears! They totally dominated. Defense is the name of the game. Those FILTHY ANIMALS were extra Filthy Nasty and Coach Larkey and Staff had them prepared. Naysayers what ya say! On to Highlands. I again hate it for those PC seniors. Again, Naysayers what ya say? GO BLACK BEARS!!!
WAY TO GO BLACK BEARS, MY BEARS SHOWED THEY HAVE GROWN INTO FULL SIZE BEARS. GOOD GAME TO THE MAROONS HATE TO SEE THEIR SEASON END, ESPECIALLY FOR THE SENIORS. ALL HARLAN WANTS IS RESPECT AND WE ARE NOT A FLUKE AND A STATE TITLE. BRING ON THE BLUEBIRDS, COME TO MOUNTAINS AND SEE IF THEY CAN LEAVE HARLAN ALIVE. IT WILL BE FEEDING TIME AGAIN. :thatsfunn:Thumbs::devilflam
Congrats Bears!!!
HOW about them black bears !!!!the whole county is proud of you guys!!!!! first regional title in harlan county in 20 years!!!:wenumber1:letsparty
If Hal Rogers would give us money for new roads, PC fans could have drove home on them crying.. HC what? HC BEARS!!:notworthy:worthy:
How about them bears!!!!

Congratulations to the Black Bears on their magnificant performance!!
The filthy animals were especially effective tonight, and what a great win.

I'm so proud of the Black Bears and the Black Bear Nation!!!

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
I was at this game, and I must say GREAT job to the BEARS! Total domination from the start, you guys played with heart tonight & wanted it! Like it said at the beginning of the game "You'll never leave Harlan alive" Way to represent this county! Keep it up next week!
The "Filthy Animals" were down right raunchy tonight..........:rockon:
WOW I am so proud of my Black Bears. Regional Champs!!!! :Clap: Awesome job. The filthy animals just keep on being "FILTHY". Bring on Highlands. GRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRR:flame::Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:flame: