Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice earns praise from Butler guard
Here is a nice article on Justice in the Courier Journal. I know over the years he has been criticized a lot and praised a lot on this message board. It is good to see him be praised by Butler's PG, Ronald Nored and have such a good first game of his college career. Congrats!

Nored said "“I think he was the best. He made Louisville do what they did. And it hurts for me to say that because he led better than I led.”

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2010311170136
Very nice
Dickie V say hes a DIPER DANDY!!!
Thanks so much for sharing...
Justice looked extremely good running the point. He isn't going to score the way he did in high school but he set his teammates up the way a true point guard should. I especially liked the move where he split the double team then found Jennings down low for the dunk...Niiiiicce.

Hope to see Justice continue to prove the doubters wrong. I know I criticized his game a lot in high school but after finally having the chance to talk to him, it's hard not to root for the kid. Just an outstanding person both on and off the court.
Many kids are criticized on here by people that do not even know them. I am glad to see kywldcat01 got the chance to meet Justice. No one should ever criticize kids on here. They do the best they can and that is all we can ask. Nice post kywldcat01.
I watched this game and i was so proud that he is representing our hills and the 15th region because he is doing a terrific job.. keep up the good work..
Awsome Job!
good job!! Make the mtns proud
Nice to see Justice getting the respect he deserves.
I fully expect him to be under scholarship next year.
^

I think Justice is under scholarship, I'm not 100% sure on this but I think when Samuels left early for the draft that open up one and Justice got it.
MVP2 Wrote:^

I think Justice is under scholarship, I'm not 100% sure on this but I think when Samuels left early for the draft that open up one and Justice got it.

You would be correct.
^
That's good.
I still don't change my post though.
I expect him to be under scholarship next year lol
zaga_fan Wrote:^
That's good.
I still don't change my post though.
I expect him to be under scholarship next year lol

Me too, I dont except them to pull his scholarship.
^Amen