Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Men's Basketball predictions
zaga_fan Wrote:Zags get over the hump and make it to the Final 4 Wink

I sure hope they don't have to play San Diego State to get there.....
Stardust Wrote:I sure hope they don't have to play San Diego State to get there.....

Give the Zags some time, Dusty.
Mark Few has a great coach and he has a lot of new faces to work into the offense Wink
Stardust Wrote:I sure hope they don't have to play San Diego State to get there.....

LOL good call Dust.
LWC Wrote:It is that time again. Yes, when college basketball returns. A few games have already been played but let's go ahead and make predictions.

I will not ask "Who do you have in the Final 4?" because we know that upsets happen and teams get placed in weird brackets, etc...

My question is at the end of the season before the NCAA tournament starts and all the conference tournaments have finished. GOING INTO THE TOURNAMENT, who will be the 4 best teams?

Also, who are the 5 best players in college basketball RIGHT now, and who will be the 5 best when the season is over? Maybe for you, they will be the same.

A question that I love to ask is, which team/teams are your sleeper-pick?

What new coach will have the best first season at their new school?

Which team will be the most disappointing season?

Here is a link for any of you that need any help Confusedhh:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/preview201...id=5795399

Duke
Mich St.
Ohio St.
Villanova or UNC

5 best players:
have to say Kalin Lucas
Nolan smith
those 2 have to be there i think

Sleeper teams:
Washington- this team could make final 4
Baylor
Wisconsin
And Lousiville

Most disappointing:
Pittsburgh or UK! Im sorry but i think alot of folks will be disappointed this season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Good stuff so far, keep it coming!
Final 4

Kansas State
Villanova
Illinois
Mich St.

Sleepers - Rhode Island, Florida St., Baylor, Georgetown, Minnesota, Mississippi St., Kentucky(Duke isn't a sleeper cuz they are a favorite to win)

This years BUTLER(or George Mason) - Coastal Carolina
zaga_fan Wrote:Give the Zags some time, Dusty.
Mark Few has a great coach and he has a lot of new faces to work into the offense Wink

You might wanna change your name to aztecfan lol.
They'll get their wins and get to the tourney but i dont know if they'll even make it to the sweet 16, they seriously looked awful the other night.

Kentucky, tourney appearance, maybe sweet 16.
I say only 4 SEC teams make it to the tourney.

I think Duke has a legit shot at going to another final four, but i'm going to say they lose in the elite 8.

My final four....

Mich. St.
Ohio St.
Kansas St.
And i reserve the right to leave open my final spot lol. Theres going to be an unexpected team in their like a Butler, but not Butler. What they heck, ill take Baylor as the last team although it could be any team.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You might wanna change your name to aztecfan lol.
They'll get their wins and get to the tourney but i dont know if they'll even make it to the sweet 16, they seriously looked awful the other night.

Kentucky, tourney appearance, maybe sweet 16.
I say only 4 SEC teams make it to the tourney.

I think Duke has a legit shot at going to another final four, but i'm going to say they lose in the elite 8.

My final four....

Mich. St.
Ohio St.
Kansas St.
And i reserve the right to leave open my final spot lol. Theres going to be an unexpected team in their like a Butler, but not Butler. What they heck, ill take Baylor as the last team although it could be any team.

:Clap:
Good call!!
Ballers Wrote::Clap:
Good call!!

:Thumbs:
If the Wears brothers would have stayed at UNC with the addition of Barnes. UNC would be my pick to win it. I'm saying Ohio State as my preseason pick.
Tailback44 Wrote:If the Wears brothers would have stayed at UNC with the addition of Barnes. UNC would be my pick to win it. I'm saying Ohio State as my preseason pick.

:yawn:

I don't see this happening in a million light years.