Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jumpers
64.38%
Bobcats
35.62%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Breathitt Co. 11/19
Regional Championship @ Breathitt County

7:30 pm

thoughts?
Somerset by a lot.
Good Luck Breathitt!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Somerset is on another level. Breathitt better hope the ride down weakens them a little.
bac2369 Wrote:Somerset is on another level. Breathitt better hope the ride down weakens them a little.

yea it could be worse than last year..
Somerset wins but BC is coming into the game on a 5 game winning streak to build their confidence and with any game played in Jackson, I think BC has a chance of winning. Somerset is by far the better team but it could get a little interesting just the fact BC is @ home.
i voted for BC... Holcomb is one of the classiest coaches in the mountains, and i'd like to see him sneak away with the upset at home... Somerset better come with their game faces on
My head says Somerset, my heart says Bobcats. I looked at the Jumpers schedule and they have not played anyone that is of note lately, but neither has the Bobcats.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Breathitt QB is back to back Mt. News Player of the week..sounds like he is a stud.
Jumpers D looks to have it's hands full with him next week.
I'll say the Briar Jumpers take this one...
Somerset.
Somerset
Jumpers in a shootout:

SHS - 43

BC - 36
This will be the first "good" team SHS has played since Danville.
This could be a upset.I would love to see it happen.
Somerset is no doubt the favorite in this game but I believe this game will be a lot closer than most expect. If Breathitt can come out and get the lead early and force Somerset into some early turnovers and build a lead then Breathitt could possibly upset the Briar Jumpers. On the other hand if Breathitt comes out flat and can't generate any offense early and allows Somerset to build a lead then it will be a long night in Jackson for the Bobcats. Good luck Bobcats.
Somerset beaucoups.
Somerset
This could be the trade mark win this young team dreams about......
wildthang3 Wrote:This will be the first "good" team SHS has played since Danville.

Neither has Breathitt, since week 6, against Hazard.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Jumpers in a shootout:

SHS - 43

BC - 36

Then why did you vote for Breathitt in the poll? That's a lot of points considering Somerset is allowing less than 10 per game and the starting defense has only given up 7 TDs in 12 games.

Breathitt will be tough at home but I can't see them winning in a shootout type game. If they are to pull the upset I think it will be in a low scoring affair.
Bunnies win this one going away
I'm rooting for BC, but I think Somerset wins by a couple of TD's.
[quote=Norm Peterson]Then why did you vote for Breathitt in the poll?QUOTE]

I'm an independent, so my votes almost never make sense, lol.

It's all good; enjoy the game.
I'm hoping Breathitt comes out ready to win this game. As long as the offense and defense are on the same page they can cause a major upset for Somerset Friday night. It has been proven over the games the Offensive line can definitely hold there own and the Defensive line can do the same. This should be a very interesting game but, I'm sticking with MY BOYS and saying" Bobcats advance!!"

Good Luck Boys!!
#70 #26 #68
I think the Somerset D will be way too much for the Bobcats in this one. Jumpers win big IMO, Somerset 35-16.
Somerset rolls and stays undefeated
Stardust Wrote:Somerset rolls and stays undefeated

Love your avatar, Stardust! Don't ever change it.
Somerset!!!!
Somerset.