Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
25.58%
Bell County
74.42%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Bell Co 11/19
Amped 88 Wrote:Did you dought me.

Nah. :biggrin:

Ladycat he was answer my trivia question. :Thumbs:
ladycats09 Wrote:3 field goals? or missed extra point and one field goal? or touchdown extra point and a safety? I will be very suprised if we don't find the end zone at least once. I believe their defense is good, but not able to contain our speed for an entire game.

No, REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP's Knox-0, Bell-9
9 that is impressive. When was the first? Seems like every year they were winning them for a while? I hope KC can pull the upset off but after a week of thinking and looking at match-ups I don't see KC being able to score the points to pull it off.
***I just hope everyone arrives and departs safe and the players are not hurt.
william muney Wrote:9 that is impressive. When was the first? Seems like every year they were winning them for a while? I hope kc can pull the upset off but after a week of thinking and looking at match-ups i don't see kc being able to score the points to pull it off.
***i just hope everyone arrives and departs safe and the players are not hurt.

ladycats09 Wrote:3 field goals? or missed extra point and one field goal? or touchdown extra point and a safety? I will be very suprised if we don't find the end zone at least once. I believe their defense is good, but not able to contain our speed for an entire game.

I was answering Bobcat Dad about Regional Titles.
Amped 88 Wrote:I was answering Bobcat Dad about Regional Titles.

Ok, I thought that was your score prediction. Sorry.
ok another trivia question and to be honest i may not know the answer completely.

how many players from bell have accepted D1 scholarships (can you name them)?
William Muney Wrote:9 that is impressive. When was the first? Seems like every year they were winning them for a while? I hope KC can pull the upset off but after a week of thinking and looking at match-ups I don't see KC being able to score the points to pull it off.
***I just hope everyone arrives and departs safe and the players are not hurt.

IF we win tonight, I hope you guys come back next week and support us against Boyle Co. IF you guys win tonight we could do the same. :Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:IF we win tonight, I hope you guys come back next week and support us against Boyle Co. IF you guys win tonight we could do the same. :Thumbs:

Count on this KC fan to keep cheering for the Bobcats after tonight. Still have lots of family in Bell Co. :1:
Amped 88 Wrote:1990

that was the year the beat Cov Cath at bell on a goal line stand at the end of the game.
I'm listening live. National Athem is being sung now. Get your popcorn ready!

:popcorn::rockon::ChairHit::redboxer:TongueirateSho

8 min to go~!
both teams 3 and out
Thacker 48 yd catch!
TD Bell County!
Int by Davenport!
Bc-14 kc - 0
TD Bell County! BC - 21 KC - 0
9:38 to go in the 2nd quarter
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)