Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(10)Kentucky 88 East Tennessee State 65
Kentucky looked fantastic tonight, especially shooting the rock. They finished the game 13 of 26 from the 3 point line. Terrence Jones was UK's high scorer with 25 points and 12 rebounds. Doron Lamb finished with 20 and Knight finished with 17. Better than all of that, UK only had 10 turnovers on the night. Just a good all around performance against an East Tennessee State team that made the NCAA Tournament last year.
Good game, didn't get to watch it, but I did listen to it. The shooting and turnovers make me happy.

I don't see why people are saying Kanter will go #1 in the draft. He hasn't played any ball in the U.S., and it's been a while since he played in Turkey. How has he proved that he'll be a top pick?

With that said, I think Jones will be a top 3 pick in the draft when he decides to leave us. I said it the first time I watched him play, when he was a junior. He'll only improve and get bigger throughout the season.
congrats to KY
Like I've already stated, this is more of a team with actual players more suited for the college game. Last year we were loaded with NBA players, this season we have guys that can score and will probably have better college careers than NBA.

We probably will take our lumps, but this team is going to be good, without Enes.
This was a very nice win for the Cats. Looked very good and looked like a team that could make a run!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
ETSU just couldnt match the CATS physicality no matter how hard they tried.
Any way that 1-0 can happen, I will take it!
A great start to a long season.:Thumbs: we have definitely improved.
vundy33 Wrote:Good game, didn't get to watch it, but I did listen to it. The shooting and turnovers make me happy.

I don't see why people are saying Kanter will go #1 in the draft. He hasn't played any ball in the U.S., and it's been a while since he played in Turkey. How has he proved that he'll be a top pick?

With that said, I think Jones will be a top 3 pick in the draft when he decides to leave us. I said it the first time I watched him play, when he was a junior. He'll only improve and get bigger throughout the season.

He played in some international game(I think it was USA vs the world or something, someone else should know) and dominated. Broke Dirk Nowitzki's scoring record. Trust me, he's good.
Jones played amazing.This team better fits the offense than last years team, as BCA said we will be alright even with with Kanter.
Great game by Jones. Glad to see him stepping it up FINALLY!!!
How did Miller do? I did not get to watch this game Sad
I was pleasantly surprised by UK's 3 point shooting, hitting 13 of 26.
Glad to see this kind of start for the Cats. I have yet to see any highlights of the game, but with the distraction of the Enes news, this was great to see that the Cats were able to get out and just focus on playing.
Ballers Wrote:Great game by Jones. Glad to see him stepping it up FINALLY!!!
How did Miller do? I did not get to watch this game Sad

He shot only 3-9 from the field but he had 8pts and 11 rebs.We really need him getting those kind of boards with the lack of a true big man.
Jones was obviously the man last night, but I am very impressed with Lamb. He has came a long way since that first game in Canada.
Cats lookin strong so far
Liked the intensity they played with. They play full throttle all game long. It was good to see them shoot the ball as well as they did. That will be key this season on how well they do. Off to a good start to the season.
The Frosh looked great in this one!! Glad to see the season get started out on the right foot!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
MVP2 Wrote:He shot only 3-9 from the field but he had 8pts and 11 rebs.We really need him getting those kind of boards with the lack of a true big man.

hmm 8 points and 11 rebounds.. almost a double-double against a good college team.. hmmm.