Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East/West All Star Game Coaches
I would like to congratulate Coach Jamie Howell -Head Coach of the Adams Middle School Blackcats For being selected as one of the coaches for this game. Again Congrats coach from your coaching staff. Well deserved!!!!!!

The Blackcats would also like to congratulate all coaches for being selected.
Rivalrat Wrote:I would like to congratulate Coach Jamie Howell -Head Coach of the Adams Middle School Blackcats For being selected as one of the coaches for this game. Again Congrats coach from your coaching staff. Well deserved!!!!!!

The Blackcats would also like to congratulate all coaches for being selected.

:Thumbs: I , agree with the rat , congrats coach on ur selection , u deserve it , and a great appreciation to ur family for allowing us most of ur time on a daily basis !!!! How many championships , do u have now ? WOW , I'm a little jealous !!!! LOL !!!! :Clap:
Congrats and kudos to Coach Howell. The quarterbacks and ends better get warmed up because there will be PASSING.
Who was the west coach?
Congrats Jamie and I know you will do a great job. It's a big honor to work with an all-star team so enjoy the ride and make all kinds of memories because an honor like that doesn't come around very often.
What division D1, D2 or D3?