Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final. Sheldon Clark 92 Magoffin County 81
Final: Sc- 92
MC- 81
Good win SC...what is their district record now?
Congrats SC
congrats sheldon clark i think there record is 3-2 district play not sure maybe someone can confirm this for me.
SC is 3-1 wins over jc,lc and mc. They lost to pville. Good win tonight the cards played much better than the past couple of games. The post players are starting to pick it up and play more physical which really helps. Johnson and Hinkle were a presence tonight that SC hasn't had. Hensley always plays his heart out you know what youe gonna get from him everygame. May, Spud and Lomeli all played well, nice overall effort but SC still needs to play better D as a team. Magoffin is better than I thought, they are a very scrappy bunch. Nehi has them overachieving they'll be in most every game and should pull off a few upsets this year w/ their physical play and hustle. Well played game by both teams.
I thougth they lost to Prestonburg or have they played yet.
Pburg is not in our district
sheldon clark seems to be doing well now!
im surprised but i enjoy this news!
I hope Sheldon Clark keeps it up seems like the teem chimistry is starting to come around I love how fast Sheldon Clark is they can get up and down the court, hopefully they will keep it up all season long.
Good win SC way to bounce back from the p-burg loss
congrats sc
How many did May have?
Congrats Sheldon Clark!
:dance: May had 29 , Crum had 15 , Juan had 14 and I think Hensley had 11. Good game played by all. I was really impressed that Magoffin kept their cool as well as they did. Way to go Cards , KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats Sheldon Clark
Nice game by both teams, a pretty high scoring game.. this gym is alot easier to hit outside shots then alot of gyms.. the rims are really soft.. Magoffin didnt come back out from halftime with the intensity they had in the first half...
Congrats
You had to be there to see how bad the officiating was.