• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason NCAA tournament predictions
here is the link:
http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/cont...ID=1147540

No 1 seeds
Duke, Kansas, Michigan State and Ohio St

No. 2 Seeds
Kansas St, Kentucky, Pittsburgh and Villanova
I believe a Mod needs to move this to the college sports forum.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ done
lol, why in the world would anyone put this in anything other than the College Sports forum? Man, sometimes I think people really do have their head shoved up their ***. lol.

From the way they talk about us on ESPN, you'd think we were the worst team in the SEC and would have a losing record. I find it funny that they're saying the exact same thing about us now that they did last year, look how that season turned out.
I would make some changes to it, especially by the end of the season. But it all looks good right now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Screw you buddy, Sorry we can't be perfect like you. People make mistakes a**hole

vundy33 Wrote:lol, why in the world would anyone put this in anything other than the College Sports forum? Man, sometimes I think people really do have their head shoved up their ***. lol.

From the way they talk about us on ESPN, you'd think we were the worst team in the SEC and would have a losing record. I find it funny that they're saying the exact same thing about us now that they did last year, look how that season turned out.
NYY10 Wrote:Screw you buddy, Sorry we can't be perfect like you. People make mistakes a**hole

You're a Duke fan... We don't like your kind round here... :Thumbs:

I'm joking man, but seriously!! :biggrin:
ZAGS with a 2 seed Wink
BUZZ: Pitt and Villanova should battle it out for the Big East title. Kentucky won't win the SEC - and won't be a No. 2 seed - unless freshman big man Enes Kanter plays. His eligibility issues need to be resolved soon. G Jacob Pullen is the main reason K-State could dethrone archrival Kansas in the Big 12.

No SEC title? Then who?
NYY10 Wrote:Screw you buddy, Sorry we can't be perfect like you. People make mistakes a**hole

umm ban!?