Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Basketball ranked #9 in preseason AP poll
The LADY Wildcats start out the season as the #9 team in the nation according to the associated press.
Congratulations!
http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/w-bask...10aaa.html
Awesome!
Hmm ok...
Sweet
Great news.. Their team reminds me a lot of UK mens basketball team..
Not a lot of big girls.. even tho they are girls..
I had season tix to the girls games a few years ago.
It was pretty fun.
The Men's team was always there in the stands and the girls were competitive.
They beat Tennessee and that place went wild.
What? Girls play basketball?
What was last years preseason rank? This is pretty impressive to have two completely new teams be thought of this highly without ever proving themselves.
Awesome, They return (SEC freshman of the year) Mathies, (SEC Player of the year) Dunlap, and (SEC coach of the year) Matt Mitchell. The Women's basketball program is on the rise.They also landed one of the best recruiting classes in the nation this season. I hope they can make another run in the NCAA tournament like last season. Lets try to make it to the Final 4 this year lady's!

"Can You Hear Us Now"
Stardust Wrote:What was last years preseason rank? This is pretty impressive to have two completely new teams be thought of this highly without ever proving themselves.

Last year Kentucky was picked to finish 11th in the SEC and ended up 28-8 and going to the Elite Eight. They should have a very good season this year.
I agree, this is pretty cool. It's due time for the girls to get this respect. I'd actually pay to go to a game this year. They play a fun style of ball.

Congrats ladies. You've earned some respect.
Should be alot higher i thought