Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity questions need answering???
Are they a passing or running team who are there big players?? Any big injuries.. Good defense?? what's the scope?????
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Are they a passing or running team who are there big players?? Any big injuries.. Good defense?? what's the scope?????

It may be awhile before you get the answers to your questions.:biggrin:
quick answer you dont get to the top of the heap being a one or even a 2 trick pony. they are a great well rounded team that doesnt have many weaknesses.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Are they a passing or running team who are there big players?? Any big injuries.. Good defense?? what's the scope?????

what team are u talking about.
I've seen boyle, st.X, and Trinity play and IMO they would wipe the floor with nearly any team in the state. heck they already did with X and even though i think boyle is good enough to beat X they are in no way in Trinitys league.
Around 300 players 9-10, Freshman and soph hardly ever dress. They have won 20 state titles, and have no weaknes. If someone get injured, they just plug in another player that would be a stud anywhere. Players also are completely team oriented. Some seniors never start a game.
I've heard it alot this year that this will be the year st x & trinity have the best chance to fall any truth to this??
TNT-MB1 Wrote:I've heard it alot this year that this will be the year st x & trinity have the best chance to fall any truth to this??

Doubt it.

Trinity has its most loaded sophomore class in history.

Now X could fall as some Louisville publics have played close with them.