Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dillard @ Kentucky 11/5 (Men's Basketball)
The game starts at 7 p.m.

Dillard is an NAIA school loacted in New Orleans, LA out of the Gulf Coast Athletic Conference and there overall record from last season was 4-23.

Thoughts on this one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
not many thoughts to have.
UK by 2000
UK by 40+.
Hmm, Why don't we add a prediction poll to this one to see who we think will win......
UK 112
Dillard 56
Kentucky rolls by 35.
UK 44
Dillard 42
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:The game starts at 7 p.m.

Dillard is an NAIA school loacted in New Orleans, LA out of the Gulf Coast Athletic Conference and there overall record from last season was 4-23.

Thoughts on this one?

Why not just schedule the Mississippi School for the Blind? They finished in the Final 4 of the National School for the Blind Association championship last season.:eyeroll:
Bob Seger Wrote:Why not just schedule the Mississippi School for the Blind? They finished in the Final 4 of the National School for the Blind Association championship last season.:eyeroll:

Hold up hoss cat, wait a second before you speak your silly little opinion. This is a exhibition game first off, so what will a game like this hurt? UK playing teams like this usually ends up being the bright spot of their season. So if you are making attempts to disrespect my CATS, go elsewhere, you are not wanted here!! :moon:
Bob Seger Wrote:Why not just schedule the Mississippi School for the Blind? They finished in the Final 4 of the National School for the Blind Association championship last season.:eyeroll:
The coach of Dillard is former UK player Dale Brown. Coach Cal is throwing him a bone and getting his team some money. Nothing wrong with helping a former cat out. Plus, you don't want to play Duke in an exhibition game. Exhibitions are used to see what your team is lacking and what it needs to be competitive for the regular season. If you recall last year, Syracuse lost to a D-II school in an exhibition game, and it seemed to work well for them the rest of the season.
Wildcats11 Wrote:Hold up hoss cat, wait a second before you speak your silly little opinion. This is a exhibition game first off, so what will a game like this hurt? UK playing teams like this usually ends up being the bright spot of their season. So if you are making attempts to disrespect my CATS, go elsewhere, you are not wanted here!! :moon:

Whoa here big cat, sounds like your trying to disrespect my Mississippi State School for the Blind Eagle Eyes.:redboxer:
BCF4L Wrote:The coach of Dillard is former UK player Dale Brown. Coach Cal is throwing him a bone and getting his team some money. Nothing wrong with helping a former cat out. Plus, you don't want to play Duke in an exhibition game. Exhibitions are used to see what your team is lacking and what it needs to be competitive for the regular season. If you recall last year, Syracuse lost to a D-II school in an exhibition game, and it seemed to work well for them the rest of the season.

Yeah, I agree with you. There is nothing wrong with that. Dale does deserve a little respect and a "bone" as you referred to it as. He did come to UK when they were down and out, and was a big asset to the program at that time. Did not realize that Dale was their coach. I humbly apologize.:Thumbs:
I think this game will be a little closer than expected but still a big margin.. i say uk 84-59
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Cats by a large margin.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Kentucky 106-57.
BCF4L Wrote:The coach of Dillard is former UK player Dale Brown. Coach Cal is throwing him a bone and getting his team some money. Nothing wrong with helping a former cat out. Plus, you don't want to play Duke in an exhibition game. Exhibitions are used to see what your team is lacking and what it needs to be competitive for the regular season. If you recall last year, Syracuse lost to a D-II school in an exhibition game, and it seemed to work well for them the rest of the season.

Where is Dillard? If it's not in Kentucky, then I don't support it. Keep giving paydays to schools like Pikeville, not outside of the state!
Stardust Wrote:Where is Dillard? If it's not in Kentucky, then I don't support it. Keep giving paydays to schools like Pikeville, not outside of the state!

New Orleans, Louisiana
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
UK - A lot
Dillard - A little

I'll make a prediction of some top scorers..

Knight - 22 points, 7 assist, 4 rebounds
Miller - 31 points, 8 rebounds
Bob Seger Wrote:Whoa here big cat, sounds like your trying to disrespect my Mississippi State School for the Blind Eagle Eyes.:redboxer:

Not at all.. We all know the intentions of that post.. :Thumbs:
Kentucky is going to smash! :Clap::flame:
At least beat them by 30.
EJisBeast Wrote:Kentucky is going to smash! :Clap::flame:
At least beat them by 30.

I was thinking double, but ok 30 it is.
Hopefully this will be televised on the big blue network? Anyone know?
This isn't on DirectTV. It ****es me off.
vundy33 Wrote:This isn't on DirectTV. It ****es me off.

Yea im watching it on a live stream. Quality is between **** and acceptable. Oh well, better than nothing.
A lopsided win for Kentucky.