Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 44 Raceland 8 {STATE CHAMPIONSHIP}
buzz Wrote:Knighted I can tell you we jumped through all the proper hoops with film and stats and they all had very impressive stats and great video but the bottom line is there wasn't a better qb than ours 14 or our tailback 22 or our main reciever 23 or our fb 44 and our lineman and the bad thing wasn't anybody anybetter in the positions that they played on defense and as far as that goes 44 could have been all state in 4 differant positions on defense and they all got over looked for the in crowd but that's fine we came to Lexington for one thing and I'm pretty sure it rode the bus all the home with us. Ask anybody that was there or just watch it on the website those guys know what a allstate player looks like. They want to have a allstar game but it won't have all of the allstars there
Watched the four youtube videos yeah those are good. The QB #14 is the real deal. He killed us when we played. Im from Jackson Co and we were in some of those highlights. I did notcie that #59 DT Kris Noble for Jackson Co (Maroon team) was in the backfield alot by blowing through your line. On the 4th video at aroud the 3:15 mark it shows him being triple teamed. I do believe that, which I kept stats for Jackson Co, #59 had 11 tackles that game. On another note Congrats to Williamsburg on winning the D3 state title. Its aa once in a lifetime experience for the players that they never forget.
Messages In This Thread
Williamsburg 44 Raceland 8 {STATE CHAMPIONSHIP} - by Jnoble - 11-01-2010, 09:18 PM