Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs East Ridge 01-13-06
Going out on a limb, Pville in a close one
east ridge will kill pikeville ill say by 20
If Pikeville plays smart...shouldn't be more than a 5 point game....East Ridge.
yea but er point guard is quick an knows how to set up his teammates with open shots
East Ridge 62
Pikeville 60

GO PANTHERS!!
i wouldn't make it that close of a game
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:i wouldn't make it that close of a game

Ok

East Ridge 63
Pikeville 60
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:i wouldn't make it that close of a game
I don't think it will be a blow out...Pikeville makes other teams play ugly...for instance holding Pike Central to 52.
true but i atleast think east ridge will beat em by 7-10 pts
we'll see...you going to be there?
Pikeville by 6
yea goin to try my best
i think will be a nice game...I wonder who the officials are.
idk thats a good ? cuz if east ridge has that same official they've had then it will be a toss up cuz he likes to cheat for them
If Pikeville learns how to play when they are ahead, I will pick Pikeville by 10+. If not, ER by 4.
i meant if that official is there er will win for sure cuz he calls no fouls what so ever i forgot what his name was
the refs are going to be Mike Hall and who knows?
What is Pikeville starting lineup and top players off the bench and what grade are they in?
well idk then
East Ridge - 72
Pikeville - 59
i agree alfus
alfus rules!!!NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well ne way lol go er
"jack rabbits" Wrote:alfus rules!!!NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

????
"PHSFAN" Wrote:Ok

East Ridge 63
Pikeville 60
:lmao:

Personally I can't stand Mike Hall...so I hope he doesn't do the game tonight. I never understood how he should be allowed to Ref since he is a Head Coach in the region -- nevermind it be in baseball -- he can hold grudges against certain teams that he doesn't like in baseball (ie. Pikeville, Paintsville, ect.) and even call against certain players that also play baseball for an oponent. Just my opinion though for what it's worth Smile

But I hope that it is a good game. Pikeville has seemed to have some GREAT games and some BAD games. I just hope they play GREAT, b/c it is the only game that I will see them play. Good luck to the Panthers.

Pikeville 55
ER 51

Low scoring game IMO.
"alfus21" Wrote:????
Who knows Alf....who knows :Hammer3:
East Ridge
Tnis should be a colse one, but if ER plays like they did against SV, ER should win easy...im saying ER by 17....:redboxer: