Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bears
12.50%
Wildcats
87.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Kentucky 11/1 (Men's Basketball)
Exhibition Game

7:00 pm

FS South/BBSN

thoughts?
Pikeville covers the point-spread: -72
Landon Slone VS. his old team.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Landon Slone VS. his old team.

I noticed he didn't start in Pikeville's first game.
LETS GO BEARS!!! bears when by 3 off a landon slone buzzerbeater!! Jk,jki wouldnt mind to see it, but UK wins by 27..just sounds like a good #
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Everybody plays in this one,Cats by whatever score they want.
I hope Kelly Wells and the Bears complete with UK for a little bit, I'd say UK wins by 40-50 but I'm excited to see how some of these EKY players complete against these D-1 5 star players.
MVP2 Wrote:I hope Kelly Wells and the Bears complete with UK for a little bit, I'd say UK wins by 40-50 but I'm excited to see how some of these EKY players complete against these D-1 5 star players.

Me too. The Bears have some very nice talent this season.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
UK should win by 25+.
UK big
Im out of town and was wondering if anyone knew if the game can be seen live on the web and if so where?
UK by about fitty.
I'm being told that this will actually be on WKYT.. Not 100% sure about it. But if anyone could relay some strong info on whether or whether not it will be on TV that'd be great.
Will be on WYMT-Hazard 7pm EST, confirmed.
UK rolls.
My post from the other thread:

Well obviously we all know that UK is going to win in a blowout but this game is a great opportunity for alot of former Mountain High School players to play in Rupp Arena against some of the best talent in the country! There are going to be of familiar names on the Pikeville roster and hopefully Kelly Wells will give them all an opportunity to play in this game!

Former Mountain Players on Pikeville:

Jordan Newman - Betsy Layne
Cody Hunter - Rowan Co.
Dustin Colwell - Buckhorn
Tyler Newsome - Shelby Valley
Chris Noble - Perry Co. Central
Nick Noble - Breathitt Co.
Josh Whitaker - Hazard
Eric Stidham - Buckhorn
Dieb Gross - Pike Co. Central
Landon Slone - Paintsville
Trevor Setty - Mason Co.