Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Charleston Southern
0%
Kentucky
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charleston Southern @ Kentucky 11/6
leecoukfan Wrote:Ahh....but according to David Turner this is an IMPORTANT GAME!

It is an important game. If you don't win you have to win your last two to become bowl eligible one of which will be against a team Kentucky has not beaten in over 20 years and the other against a Vanderbilt squad that traditionally plays close with the Cats.
Ballers Wrote:lol.. i don't know about that.. Boise and TCU has absolutely dominated everyone they have played.

Dominating who you play has absolutely nothing to do with having a tougher schedule.....

I'm also farely confident that UK could even run the score up on those teams.
Cats get the turnover bug out of their system and win 52-6.
I have two season tickets in the West Upper End Zone/Handicapped section.(Folding chairs) I also have a REd Handicapped Lot Pass. I have parked right by the front gate many times. We are not able to go tomorrow, so if anyone is interested in purchasing these please call me @ 606-615-5113. I live in the Ashland area but could drive as far as Morehead this evening to meet someone.
I have two season tickets in the West Upper End Zone/Handicapped section.(Folding chairs) I also have a REd Handicapped Lot Pass. I have parked right by the front gate many times. We are not able to go tomorrow, so if anyone is interested in purchasing these please call me @ 606-615-5113. I live in the Ashland area but could drive as far as Morehead this evening to meet someone.