Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men's Hoops: #8 Kentucky @ Tennessee...Jan.25th
Thoughts & Predictions ?
Lofton will have a good game but the cats win this one 72 to 63.
UK wins this one going away by 12-15 points
I hope they pull away in this one BP.
Kentucky by 25
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Kentucky by 25

I hope you're right !!! Big Grin
Kentucky by 10+
I will go wit 10-20 points UK wins.
UK wins this one by 10 or maybe a little more.
why didnt UK try to recruit lofton or did they and im not sure about it? Hes one heck of a player and he could of helped UK out big time like he is doing UT
he was him or rondo or JC.
It was my understanding that UK nor UofL recruited him. He tried to play point in HS because of his size, thought it would be the only way to play D1. It was not until the all star game when UT saw him was he recruited by UT and was moved more to a 2 position. Looks like a good fit for UT. Glad to see a KY kid do well.
I think their was another thread about this and I predicted UK by 25, so I'll go ahead and do it again.

UofK by 25
Uk by 10
If UK plays like they did against Ole Miss this one could get ugly, but I'm basing my prediction on them playing like they did against LSU.

UK - 84
UT - 67
UK by 10+

When I watched Tennessee play the other day they were talking about Lofton and said he had the best 3 point percentage in the NCAA.
4 more hours.

UK by 8. 75-67.
UK-72
UT-56

Easy win.
It's hard to believe that Lofton is a better 3-point shooter than Sparks.
After a big win over Florida, Tennessee might have the confindence to make this a close game. UK wins by 4
Well...at the half Chuck Hayes has a broken nose but the Cat's are up 11!!
I hate to see anyone suffer a broken nose but if it had to happen to anyone it is probably good that it happened to Hayes.....because he is a WARRIOR!! Crawford is looking good which I am very happy to see. He can bring a lot to this team. This team is going to be scary good come March.
Good half for Sparks and wow what a half for Crawford. Go cats.