Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
23.33%
Pike County Central
76.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Russell 11/5
who wins?
Going to be interesting. I'll be pulling for the Hawks, hope they dont crack under the pressure.

PC-28
Russell-20
Russell pulls out the win at home
Hawks in this one. They are really on a roll
Pcc 35-16
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I glad this one is at Russell. Russell is going to have to be completely focused to win this game. After last week I was disgusted, over it now. I want the Red Devils to redeem themselves and come out and win this game! I am not ready for this season to be over. Does anyone know how the injured players are for Russell, will Davidson be back?
Russell is no match for Central. Central will win by at least 2 td's.
I don't know anything about RUSSELL,haven't seen them play.I will still pick the HAWKS in a close game.
PCC-32
RUSSELL-24
Pcc
If Russell can control TOP and force PCC to run the ball, they will win. If Russell's secondary doesnt play well, PCC will win... Should be a good game.

my prediction
PCC-28
Russell-21
Russell has lost 3 games at home, so I won't go with homefield advantage in this one.

PCC 35-6
hawks to pull off another win by big numbers on the score board,,Good Luck Hawks:Clap:Hope you have a great game,,our defence players cody Hollen,Kody Trivette,Channing Smith,Adam Daughtry,Austin Maynard,Corey Shouse , Robbie Hopkins & Zach Johnson,will be unstoppable!! :kneel:
Russell hasn't played any where near the schedule that Pike Central has!! The Hawks should win this one with ease!

Pike Co. Central - 35

Russell - 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
PCC wins if their QB is allowed to play.
4real Wrote:I glad this one is at Russell. Russell is going to have to be completely focused to win this game. After last week I was disgusted, over it now. I want the Red Devils to redeem themselves and come out and win this game! I am not ready for this season to be over. Does anyone know how the injured players are for Russell, will Davidson be back?

Davidson will be back, we will still be without five starters. Better hope all their buses break down.
Old School Wrote:PCC wins if their QB is allowed to play.

Why would he not be able to play?
Old School Wrote:PCC wins if their QB is allowed to play.

WHY wouldn't he.Please no more rumors.
All my life I have never seen so many rumors,people talking about stuff they know nothing about and if PCC had a losing season no one would care.Everyone has been investigated and clear it's over.
Hawks in an easy win 42-14
PCC wins easy.

PCC-42
Russell-10
Lucifer Wrote:Why would he not be able to play?

oak 76 Wrote:WHY wouldn't he.Please no more rumors.
All my life I have never seen so many rumors,people talking about stuff they know nothing about and if PCC had a losing season no one would care.Everyone has been investigated and clear it's over.

I don't know the whole story, but as per WYMT last night, PCC had to get an injunction for him to play against P'burg.
Oh gosh, five starters out, OUCH!
Why would he have to get an injunction after he has played all year.It is funny the khsaa has waited this long before any judgement and all of a sudden this is coming out,ridiculous.I guess these news channels are starting RUMORS also,silly .
If Russell plays like they did against Msson County they have a chance. If they play the same defense they did against Raceland, PCC wins by three TDs.

Just for the record Russell has played a much tougher schedule than Pike Central. That schedule is why the Hawks finished 3rd in the district instead of 1st.
I agree with Fball, Russell has played very good teams such as Ironton and Ashland. If we play like we did against Ironton and Mason, Russell has a real good shot of winning this game. I hope Russell can keep these teams on thier schedule.
Pcc by 2 tds..
I don't know what team is going to show up and play next week...the team that let little mistakes beat them at Belfry, or the team that put it all over SC and Pburg? I haven't seen Russell play this year, they must be down from what they're used to there if people are picking PC over them.

Central 34
Russell 28
Russell has the talent to win. Last week our defense stunk up the entire stadium. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonden, could see that the zone was not working against Raceland but we stayed with it the entire game. I just do not understand why we cannot adjust during the game. I love my Red Devils and wish them the best.

I am predicting that the Russell Coach`s are going to look at the film and see what all the fans are seeing. They are going to make some changes and and be ready for this game.

Russell 28

PCC 21
FBALL Wrote:If Russell plays like they did against Msson County they have a chance. If they play the same defense they did against Raceland, PCC wins by three TDs.

Just for the record Russell has played a much tougher schedule than Pike Central. That schedule is why the Hawks finished 3rd in the district instead of 1st.

They do play a little tougher schedule, but PCC has played some tough teams too along with beating Prestonsburg and Sheldon Clark.
oak 76 Wrote:WHY wouldn't he.Please no more rumors.

Thats good, glad it didn't ruin their playoff chances!
Hope your right Jeepman. Davidson will halo with the pass defensive coverage.