Poll: Who Advances
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark
92.50%
Fleming County
7.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleming County @ Sheldon Clark 11/5
I've just watched the video of Coach Matney giving a pep talk to his team, and he said something that truly impressed me. He said, I may paraphrase a little, but it was something like this: Play your best from the kickoff to the last whistle.

As most of you know from my previous posts, I am an ardent Sheldon Clark fan.
Thus my hope and suggestion for SC is to take Coach Matney's advice and adopt it for the SC guide for play going into the playoffs.

For we have witnessed the lack of desire to play four quarters of football quite a few times this year. If that occurs in the playoffs, it will be tremendously difficult to go deep. You must play each and every down with intensity.

Good luck and go Cards!
The Contrarian Wrote:I've just watched the video of Coach Matney giving a pep talk to his team, and he said something that truly impressed me. He said, I may paraphrase a little, but it was something like this: Play your best from the kickoff to the last whistle.

As most of you know from my previous posts, I am an ardent Sheldon Clark fan.
Thus my hope and suggestion for SC is to take Coach Matney's advice and adopt it for the SC guide for play going into the playoffs.

For we have witnessed the lack of desire to play four quarters of football quite a few times this year. If that occurs in the playoffs, it will be tremendously difficult to go deep. You must play each and every down with intensity.

Good luck and go Cards!

:Thumbs:
any updates on this one?