Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Harrellson banned from twitter
"Either we are the worst offensive rebounding team or he had gotten better"!!! Just amazing to me I can't get a good job or way to go"

Banned from twitter for that comment.

http://www.nationofblue.com/morning-driv...tter-3352/
He needs to be banned for publicly criticizing calipari on there. What Cal said was the truth, either they are the worst rebounding team or Josh has improved. No one expected him to come close to getting that many rebounds
ALL Athletes should be banned from Twitter, because none of them have any commonsense to use it
I don't think college athletes should be allowed to use Twitter.

I don't think coach Cal handled the post scrimmage press conference very well, as he couldn't even congratulate Josh on his 26 rebounds. All he did was say, "either we're the worst rebounding team in america, or he's gotten better".

Kinda a slap in the face if you ask me.
I thought it was more pointed toward saying that Josh had improved..
I guess you could take it either way..
Cal then tweeted this. "Please don't fault Josh. He's never dealt with how to handle success. I promoted him to the first team and told the team to applaud his effort."

Slap in the face.
That's a joke....
I think both of them need to stay off of Twitter
Harrellson should be banned from the team..lol
IT's not really that big of a deal.

Cobb cursed kentucky fans for leaving the game early Smile
Water under the bridge...
What coach said, was pretty ****, not gonna lie.
Twitter is stupid. Just look at the name, "Twitter"...sounds like a sexual activity or toy.
king360 Wrote:Harrellson should be banned from the team..lol

:| Why?
MVP2 Wrote::| Why?

The question is...Why Not?TongueirateSho
Josh Harrellson is the "Mike Hartline" of UK basketball,
:lmao:
man im glad hes only got one more year, back to the bench man, I agree with Calipari and hes the coach and he dont need to question his coach or anything his coach has to say.
king360 Wrote:The question is...Why Not?TongueirateSho

Vargas gets in foul trouble, who is going to come in and play the 5 pos?
MVP2 Wrote:Vargas gets in foul trouble, who is going to come in and play the 5 pos?

That's not even gonna be a question with Kanter at the 5 Smile
ballers Wrote:that's not even gonna be a question with kanter at the 5 Smile

wooooooo!
I think Harrellson shouldn't have went public with the comment, but I'd say it's tough for a player to bust his tail and not really get any sense of praise from a coach. Then to have Cal come out and say what he did about how he hasn't dealt with any success...I guess last season wasn't a success or he wasn't viewed as being on the team. Regardless, I think Twitter is dumbber than **** and no one should use it/have one. Like you're inviting people to stalk you...IMO.
Stardust Wrote:ALL Athletes should be banned from Twitter, because none of them have any commonsense to use it

I kneel to you for such knowledge of everything.:notworthy:Cheerlead:1:
Why would you express your feelings on twitter? Anything like that facebook myspace whatever.:dontthink Nothing good will come of it. Freakin be happy that Enes Canter isnt elible. Once he is your spot is gone!:flame:
personally i think it is pretty dumb comments on both parts....i didn't expect something like that from cal but i'm sure he handle it behind closed doors like it should've been in the beginning.
**** I hope he's the Hartline of UK basketball...we could use him!
Benchwarmer Wrote:I kneel to you for such knowledge of everything.:notworthy:Cheerlead:1:

I know you do. You have really come a long way
Stardust Wrote:I know you do. You have really come a long way

I've been a member since 2006 and I have never scene anything like your knowledge of sports at all on this site.:Cheerlead:1::worthy:
beasy_bo Wrote:personally i think it is pretty dumb comments on both parts....i didn't expect something like that from cal but i'm sure he handle it behind closed doors like it should've been in the beginning.

:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Benchwarmer Wrote:I've been a member since 2006 and I have never scene anything like your knowledge of sports at all on this site.:Cheerlead:1::worthy:

Flattery will get you know where
Anyone with 30,000 Posts should be kneeled too lol.