Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central 105 at Piarist School 68
final
this wasnt to bad i wonder how long the starters played...
congrats pc good try piarist
Congrats Pike Central!
Congrats to PC. Any stats on this game?
Starters/Regulars played into the 4th quarter.
I thought it was 103 to 70.

The starters played almost the whole game. Lowe was still cranking up 3's in the 4th quarter!

I'm impressed that Piarist scored 70. It showed that Pike Central was only interested in scoring. This was no game where the coach worked on improving execution.
If Lowe was still in the game in the 4th this must have been a pretty good game...
"piratefaithful" Wrote:If Lowe was still in the game in the 4th this must have been a pretty good game...

No, it was not.

But Piarist did play better offense than I expected!
well i was told this game was nothing but give the ball to Lowe to let him score 30...and he wasnt on...
Sloppy game...still a win is a win.

Piarist was better than I expected! Congrats PC!:wenumber1
rumor has it lowe was to get the ball where he could maintain his average.
Eric Slone came away with 19 Hamilton 12 Hess 4
pike central played no defense....which is why parist had 70 points.....and the starters played the whole first quarter and then about 3:30 minutes in the rest of the quarters...its not like they left them in the whole game to run the score up....the coach's told lowe not to drive so he wouldnt get hurt and to do nothing but shoot 3's the whole game....no one played hard on defense because they didnt have to....if central would have played in this game instead of having a shooting practice then this would have been really bad
WTG Pike Central. Way to play Piarist
good game pc must have been a tough game aginst piarist im really proud