Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice Update...
Elisha scored 20 yesterday in Louisville's Red/White scrimmage. He was 7-11 from the field (6-10 from three), and 0-2 from the line. He had 3 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 assists, and 6 turnovers. In an earlier media Red/White scrimmage Elisha had 10 assists and 0 turnovers. Not sure of other stats from that game.
With the exception of the turnovers great game Elisha. Keep up the good work & make your mountain fans proud as we know you will.
thats great to hear!!
nice.. didnt think we'd be reading this about Justice.. But good job!
Awesome.
good start.. should be interesting to see what happens when the season starts..
Glad to hear he is doing well in the scrimmages, and I hope it carries over to the actual games.

But... I still can't cheer for Louisville to do well as a team. My hope for the Cards is that they lose every game they play, just as always, except this year I want them to be led in defeat by their star point guard Elisha Justice and his 20 ppg average! :biggrin:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sounds like he is playing great...
Keep up the good work and reduce the turnovers!
The King Wrote:Elisha scored 20 yesterday in Louisville's Red/White scrimmage. He was 7-11 from the field (6-10 from three), and 0-2 from the line. He had 3 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 assists, and 6 turnovers. In an earlier media Red/White scrimmage Elisha had 10 assists and 0 turnovers. Not sure of other stats from that game.

How do those stats compare to other players on the team? Because, if he is doing that well in scrimmages there should be a chance for him to get major playing time as well as maybe even start sometime this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
He will be backing up Peyton Siva.

Elisha Justice will play up to 10 minutes a game.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:He will be backing up Peyton Siva.

Elisha Justice will play up to 10 minutes a game.

Good, hopefully he can prove to Coach Pitino that he deserves more playing time. I think alot of people underestimate him because he is from the mountains.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:Good, hopefully he can prove to Coach Pitino that he deserves more playing time. I think alot of people underestimate him because he is from the mountains.

I think people underestimate him because of the amount of stars he didn't have beside his name.

Coach Pitino likes Elisha, a lot.
Shouldn't this be in the college forum?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think people underestimate him because of the amount of stars he didn't have beside his name.

Good, I'm glad to hear that!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Benchwarmer Wrote:Shouldn't this be in the college forum?

I think so too but BlackCatAlum has been posting while it was here and he knows better than I do. I trust his judgment. :Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think people underestimate him because of the amount of stars he didn't have beside his name.

I remember when Preston Knowles signed with U of L, many said he wouldn't play. Coach P likes players that play defense, not just one side of the court. We all know Justice can shoot and handles the ball very well. He needs to step up his defensive efforts for the Big East and he should see lots of minutes this year. Believe this will be the determining factor.
:Thumbs:.....Go get-em Kid !!!

It's not where your from or how big you are, it's the heart and desire to not accept the Norm. Just a thought
Great job EJ.
That's AWESOME!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
That is great, I'm not a UL fan but I am a EJ fan and I hope to see him get some big mins and succeed. If Justice puts up numbers like that, I believe we'll see him a lot more than excepted as a true freshman. Keep it up EJ.
MVP2 Wrote:That is great, I'm not a UL fan but I am a EJ fan and I hope to see him get some big mins and succeed. If Justice puts up numbers like that, I believe we'll see him a lot more than excepted as a true freshman. Keep it up EJ.

He's not a true freshman. Although I'm not 100% forsure. But I am 80% sure he is not a true freshman.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:He's not a true freshman. Although I'm not 100% forsure. But I am 80% sure he is not a true freshman.

LOL, why isn't he? He was just at Valley last season.
I may actually pay a lil attention to the filthy cards. Like it has been said a million times, I hope he has 30 points per game but Louisville lose by 40. EJ is making us all proud no matter how much time he gets this year. I am hoping for around 10-15 minutes backing up Siva.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just heard on the news that he played 28 minutes and with a broken rib during this scrimmage.
leecoukfan Wrote:How do those stats compare to other players on the team? Because, if he is doing that well in scrimmages there should be a chance for him to get major playing time as well as maybe even start sometime this season.

Not so sure about that.. Look at Jon Hood for instance..
He played crazy at Big Blue Madness, sadly he will not be starting.

I'd say he will be playing the same role Hood played last year only UL doesn't have as good of players so I look for him to get more playing time than Hood did.
Great EJ!!! I hope u avg this during the season besides the turnovers.... EJ will get someplaying time this season at UL... Coach p likes his desire and work ethic. We all know EJ can play a little too... NO he isnt a 5* guard by know means, but he can play the games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
The funniest part about the scrimmage was that Elisha was on the "white team" with another walk-on and 3 bench players and they beat UL's normal starters by 13 points. Sounds like Louisville has a lot to be excited about this year.
lol^
Take it to em, Bullet Wink