Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game results for 10-23-10
knighted Wrote:wow!nice camera work. Is there another picture you left out that shows where the ball was when his knee touched the ground cause in this pic his knee is clearly on theground and the ball is falling out. Tough call for the ref either way but this one might need to be challenged.

No shot of the knees and the ground....and they are not cropped...just 'fortunate' framing to avoid being in the middle of replay discussion....

As soon as I saw it I knew it was a fumble.

The hit caused the fumble. This is a good example of hard nosed play making something good happen.

The officials did a very good job. I heard some things about missing some calls. But they only have 8 eyes on the field and they are covering a lot of space. Fans and coaches have 100s of eyes and see everything. Let us all remember that next weekend!

Here was the first TD of the game - Ryan to Letton. This one did go for the TD...

[Image: http://mesmerphoto.smugmug.com/KYMSFA/KY...TbAD-S.jpg]

[Image: http://mesmerphoto.smugmug.com/KYMSFA/KY...TSX5-S.jpg]
Go Panthers!
BellyJump Wrote:This just shows how llittle I know. Didn't know about the other teams. Just seems unfair that these teams pick players from multiple middle schools and the others from one. What do you think?

There is nothing unfair about it. ALL kids that participate with Lex Cath football program are very small Catholic schools in the Lexington area that feeds to the high school. Like Knighted mentioned.....Lex Cath only has 7 or so 8th graders and the rest are 7th graders. Starting TE # 17, RB # 1 and 3 of their starting offensive lineman are 7th graders. So where are the all star players? Hey Mr. or Ms. BellyJump, get facts first, then post. Confusedhh:
Old Henry Man Wrote:What if Henry Co's Superstar was healthy. He was injured Wed at Western

What if Sir? I guess we will never find out. SHOULD OF, COULD OF, WOULD OF. What if Henry Co. would have just made their extra point? :yawn: