Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 60 - Magoffin Co. 28
Congrats BC.
Magoffin Co. 0 6 6 16 28

Breathitt Co. 13 34 6 7 60

Scoring summary:
BC--Will Collins 25 run (Eric McKenzie kick); BC--Richard Trent 14 run (kick failed); BC--Trent 14 run (Wes Noble pass from Trent); BC--Brandon Pelfrey 56 interception return (kick failed); BC--Collins 14 run (James Blomberg run); MC--Caleb Hall 3 pass from Dylan Keeton (run failed); BC--Josh Fletcher 54 pass from Trent (kick failed); BC--Trent 26 run (kick failed); MC--James Howard 53 run (pass failed); BC--Collins 10 run (kick failed); MC--Howard 1 run (Howard run); BC--John Gilbert 17 run (Devon Rice kick); MC--Josh Patton 34 run (Montana Bailey).
Records: Breathitt Co. 6-4, Magoffin Co. 5-4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z139MbBEOl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Good win for BC.
congrats to Bc
congrats Bc
3 losses in a row for MC. Congrats Breathitt Co.
Congrats Breathitt Co.
[COLOR="Blue"]im so happy for my boyfriend Smile
he got an interception and made a touchdown.
guys you all are coming along and im really proud of you
things are looking good!
make us bobcat fans proud

GO #26
GO#52
GO#70[/COLOR]
im sorry but the whole team isnt just made up of 3 players. if you ask me the star players are #15, & #7 but the team has to work together to accomplish anything. Great win breathitt (:
Good game Bobcats!! District Champs once again. I'm glad to see the upcoming JV team get some action as well. They looked really good, Big Line, Big Talent. I believe next year the Bobcats are going to be unstoppable. but for this year, keep up the great work, keep getting them interceptions, stopping the line with the defense and offense- making time for the quarterback and I'll see you guys at the regional!!