Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County/Clay County - Updates
Pride and Football Wrote:Dylon smith injured knee hope it's not serious

What happend?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:What happend?

On the radio I think they said he would sit out against Bell Co, but would be back for the playoffs? Is this correct info?
Harlan County 39 Clay County 14
Congratulations to the Harlan County Black Bears, District Champions!

Go Black Bears!!!
Dylan Smith did not hurt his knee, but they think he may have broken his foot. He's at the hospital now, and we'll know more tomorrow.

What a heart this kid has.

Our prayers are with you, Dylan.
Im Sorry from everyone talking they said it was his knee, glad it wasnt, he should be able 2 play, alot of heart from this kid.
Granny Bear Wrote:Dylan Smith did not hurt his knee, but they think he may have broken his foot. He's at the hospital now, and we'll know more tomorrow.

What a heart this kid has.

Our prayers are with you, Dylan.

What was the score when he got hurt? Feel bad for the kid right before the playoffs start. You know he was pumped to play us this week as well im sure.
Congrats HC. Big win.
Everyone thought it was his knee when he went down. He was carrying the ball, and literally had 4 or 5 guys trying to stop him or was on his back. He should have went down, but he kept on digging. I believe the extra weight was what got him.

He was injured 2 minutes into the 3rd quarter, to the best of my recollection.
Granny Bear Wrote:Everyone thought it was his knee when he went down. He was carrying the ball, and literally had 4 or 5 guys trying to stop him or was on his back. He should have went down, but he kept on digging. I believe the extra weight was what got him.

He was injured 2 minutes into the 3rd quarter, to the best of my recollection.

If the game wasnt in reach anymore he should had been on the sideline. Injuries suck when you shouldnt even be in.
I won't try to second guess the coach's decision. HC won big, but Clay never stopped trying. They went down hard.
They were and are a very formidable opponent.

Go Black Bears!!!