Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 58 Hazard 54
Final from the WYMT Mountain Classic
Congrats North Laurel
congrats NL
This Game Was A Fluke Thier Was One Ref Thats Was Out To Make Hazard Lose He Called The Worst Calls I Have Ever Seen In A Game Besides Them Playing Perry Central Every Call He Made He Eye Balled Coach Spurlock Hoping An Waiting To Tee Him Up Great Win Nl!!!!! But Cheating Refs
Congrats North Laurel!
"ONLOOKER" Wrote:This Game Was A Fluke Thier Was One Ref Thats Was Out To Make Hazard Lose He Called The Worst Calls I Have Ever Seen In A Game Besides Them Playing Perry Central Every Call He Made He Eye Balled Coach Spurlock Hoping An Waiting To Tee Him Up Great Win Nl!!!!! But Cheating Refs

Im not going to say north laurel is bad team but the refs did give them somewhat of an advantage in that game. I have heard from some people that everyone is tired of seeing a HHS and PCC final at the WYMT so that is one of the reasons PCC isnt in it but ive heard that people were tired of seeing hazard winning the tournament. Maybe that is a reasone for the calls or i could be worng but ill almost bet on it that Hazard will not be in the WYMT classic next year.
congrats nl