Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls 16th Region Soccer Tournament
Region is at South Laurel
Today:
South Laurel vs. Paintsville at 6:00 p.m.
Pikeville vs. Perry Central at 8:00 p.m.
Tomorrow:
Letcher Central vs. Shelby Valley at 6:00 p.m
Johnson Central vs. North Laurel at 8:00 p.m.
Semifnals are Thursday at 6:00 and 8:00 p.m.
Finals are Saturday at 5:00 p.m..
South Laurel and Letcher Central in the finals with the cougars winning there first region crown.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
They will have to play their A game to beat South Laurel. The Cardinals have played a harder schedule. Anyway, I hope the Cougars win.
Pikeville and Sl were winners tonight.

Congrats to Paintsville on a Great season! We'll miss you dearly next season Seniors.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
That will be a good game between Pikeville and South Laurel.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

South Laurel is going to run through this. They just dismantled Paintsville will probabley do the same to Pikeville and then will prob win the final by 3 or 4 goals.
I Just got word that Valley is up 2-0 on LCC
South L is a machine, according to my wife. I didn't get to go to the game, but she said they were very tough.
Wow!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

anyone have a final in that one?
No trying to find out myself before I go to work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:South Laurel is going to run through this. They just dismantled Paintsville will probabley do the same to Pikeville and then will prob win the final by 3 or 4 goals.

The only chance anyone in the tourney has against South is if they like to play a physical style of game and match SL in that area, then they will also have to catch a break or two as well. SL has a talented team and will try and intimidate you if they can, can't see them losing to anyone in the 16th region on their home field.
cougarpride08 Wrote:No trying to find out myself before I go to work.

Let us know if you find anything out.. I'll know both scores once they JC game is over but I will try to find out.
1c97fb29-5268-4822-bcc2-f53dfac0ec2f
cougarpride08 Wrote:No trying to find out myself before I go to work.

Let us know if you find anything out.. I'll know both scores once they JC game is over but I will try to find out.
LCC won and NL beat JC
Letcher Central 7 Shelby Valley 2-Final
CardinalAlum Wrote:I Just got word that Valley is up 2-0 on LCC

My understanding is that Shelby Valley never did lead in this game. LCC led the whole game and won 7-2
OrangenowBlue Wrote:My understanding is that Shelby Valley never did lead in this game. LCC led the whole game and won 7-2

I was just passing along words from someone at the game
:yawn: Letcher Cental has this in the bag.:igiveup:
North Laurel 2-Johnson Central 1 (girls) Final score
I watched the South girls the other night and they just have to much team speed, they are capable of mercy ruling the next two games also.
cougarluv Wrote::yawn: Letcher Cental has this in the bag.:igiveup:

I hope you like the taste of crow
Good Luck to all team left in the tournament.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Who all scored for the cougars in this game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Just come watch my friend. Until you do. shush.
Good Luck tonight Cougars !!!!
How nice is it that in just six years, they built that program to what it is today. Coach Collins and his staff have done amazing job at getting this program to what it is. If they win tonight, it will be great, but I really think they can win it all if they do what they can and be aggressive on offense and defense. Get your scorers they ball, and they will take care of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Finals South Laurel 4-0 over Pikeville. Letcher Central 1-0 over North Laurel. That sets up a finals between South Laurel and Letcher Central. Good Luck Cougars on Saturday, we are real proud of you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Cougarpride08 You were right. Letcher Central vs. South Laurel in the championship game. I hope your outcome is right as well!!!:Cheerlead
Congrats to LCC and SL on making the finals it truly is nice to see the East represented in the finals. Now the interesting thing will be the outcome.