Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bulldogs
8.00%
Wildcats
92.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia @ Kentucky 10/23
vundy33 Wrote:You think Georgia has better receivers? I disagree with that. Danny Trevathan will have a big game regardless, he almost always does, he's a beast. Georgia's RB that is suspended will also hurt them bigtime I think..

I counted Cobb into a different category. Take out Cobb and you are comparing AJ Green to Matthews. Advantage Georgia.
ky by 14
Another good game to watch. Kentucky 34-28.
Ready to see a focused and confident team on Saturday. Does anyone thing that they may actually come out strong in the first half for a change??
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Ready to see a focused and confident team on Saturday. Does anyone thing that they may actually come out strong in the first half for a change??

I hope not. Everytime they have they have lost in the second half. Look at the tennessee game last year as an example
http://www.causes.com/causes/538685

Everyone on here needs to join that. Thanks to JCHS05 for posting it on the other thread.
vundy33 Wrote:You think Georgia has better receivers? I disagree with that. Danny Trevathan will have a big game regardless, he almost always does, he's a beast. Georgia's RB that is suspended will also hurt them bigtime I think..

i would also give GA a slight edge with receivers. i think green is the best pure receiver that will take the field on game day. cobb, is a very good receiver, but i think he will do most of his damage running. the other receivers for each team are fairly evenly matched.

that being said, i know most people and coaches (and i agree 100%) would say that they would rather play against green than cobb, but that is because he is such a versatile threat with running, receiving and passing.
I work for ATT and I have customers I service all over the nation.
A lady from Georgia told me they were going to put it on us this weekend.
I said NO WAY!
UK 38-24
i am mad now this game is not on tv not espn,U or 2. and i even checked the local stations and none of them have this game. you would think after UK beating South Carolina and UGA playing how they are play right now that it would be on one of the espn channles.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:i am mad now this game is not on tv not espn,U or 2. and i even checked the local stations and none of them have this game. you would think after UK beating South Carolina and UGA playing how they are play right now that it would be on one of the espn channles.

The game is going to be aired on CSS, which I get!! Woohoo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
31 uk
23 georgia
I like Kentucky in this game...

If they can contain A.J Green...they got a shot.

I'd like to see Mike Hartline continue to perform well.
Anyone know what channel it will be on?
king360 Wrote:anyone know what channel it will be on?

css.
MVP2 Wrote:css.

What is css?
Benchwarmer Wrote:What is css?

Cable Sports Southeast
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LWC Wrote:I counted Cobb into a different category. Take out Cobb and you are comparing AJ Green to Matthews. Advantage Georgia.

Take out AJ Green and you are comparing Cobb to Kris Durham. Advantage UK.