Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson 22 North Oldham 16
Great job Anderson County on an undefeated season and ditrict tournament. Now onto phase 3 State playoffs. 11-0 is a great achievement but win and go on and lose and go home. Mid-Bluegrass District Champions.
:redboxer::redboxer::redboxerTongueerfect season! Keep it up! And win the whole thing!
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:Great job Anderson County on an undefeated season and ditrict tournament. Now onto phase 3 State playoffs. 11-0 is a great achievement but win and go on and lose and go home. Mid-Bluegrass District Champions.

Nice job mustangs, keep it rolling.:rockon:
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:Great job Anderson County on an undefeated season and ditrict tournament. Now onto phase 3 State playoffs. 11-0 is a great achievement but win and go on and lose and go home. Mid-Bluegrass District Champions.

Henry Co. beat Farnsley 20-0 so I think Anderson Co. should handle them easily enough. I hope to:1: be seeing you guys on the carpet in 2 weeks.:1:
It appears AC will be playing Conway on Wed. Does anyone know anything about them, I think they are out of Louisville.
Congrats on the win. You all are a tough team to defend and are well coached.
Good luck the rest of the way. I hope to be able to watch you all in the finals.
thanks nuke really wanted to meet ya and have chris talk to ya in person but wasnt really sure which coach you was. It was a little heated doing the chains with the parents and all didnt want to make anybody madder than they was. Again thanks hope we go far.
I'll be in Lexington watching the finals. I hope to see you all there.
I was the 6'7" one.