Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Four Banner being hung tonight
In Morgantown, not Lexington. :lmao:
Troll.
We don't hang final four banners, we hang national championship banners.

Wink
BCA they have to be proud of something
BlackcatAlum Wrote:We don't hang final four banners, we hang national championship banners.

Wink

I thought you hung probation banners as well???:dontthink
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I thought you hung probation banners as well???:dontthink

You must have our basketball program confused with your football program.

TongueirateSho
BlackcatAlum Wrote:You must have our basketball program confused with your football program.

TongueirateSho

Greatness!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:In Morgantown, not Lexington. :lmao:

I am sure there was plenty of room. It was stated that a school bus was taking some kids to Morgantown to witness this but when they stopped at a gas station in Logan, a family of twelve put underpinning around the school bus and moved in.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I am sure there was plenty of room. It was stated that a school bus was taking some kids to Morgantown to witness this but when they stopped at a gas station in Logan, a family of twelve put underpinning around the school bus and moved in.

^:notworthy
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:In Morgantown, not Lexington. :lmao:

Eerie

The good thing is there is plenty of space to hang it. So I hope they hang it right in the middle of the arena right next to the other one you all won back in 1954. That is if the moths haven't devoured that one yet.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I am sure there was plenty of room. It was stated that a school bus was taking some kids to Morgantown to witness this but when they stopped at a gas station in Logan, a family of twelve put underpinning around the school bus and moved in.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
West V be happy and proud.. It'll be your first, and probably the last until anoth 100 years.. Soak it in while you can, it's gonna be a longggg year for you guys..

i dont care who you are thats funny,lol,
^ True LMAO!!! c'mon daneer where u at? Spelling bee tourney in WVU tonight? Heard they had a UK professer hosting it.. I'd believe it..
Hmm.
Aslan Wrote:Hmm.

Louisville Cards showin their colors? Their in the same boat.. :biggrin::lmao:
This thread is hilarious!
Ballers Wrote:Louisville Cards showin their colors? Their in the same boat.. :biggrin::lmao:

Been over 10 years since UK had a final four. Should of had one last year : (
It's true + more ^
Aslan Wrote:Been over 10 years since UK had a final four. Should of had one last year : (

Gotta have a coach that can coach, not just recruit. Put last years failure to make the Final 4 where it belongs.
Stardust Wrote:Gotta have a coach that can coach, not just recruit. Put last years failure to make the Final 4 where it belongs.

You know me, I've been on Cal's back about his lack of coaching ability this whole time.
Aslan Wrote:You know me, I've been on Cal's back about his lack of coaching ability this whole time.

I didn't like his ability ever since '96 when Pitino made Cal look like a wanna-be dad who wants to coach his kid. Pitino scolded Cal and countered every single move that Cal could think of. Cal has never impressed me with the chalkboard, thus our only chance of a championship with him at the helm is to continue skirting the system that gets the best players in the country to come here. Hopefully we can outclass anyone else with talent, because the liklihood of us outcoaching the opposition is minimal!
Yep. You don't have a biased bone in your body...well, maybe that one that refuses to acknowledge any basketball player other than LeBron. Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:I didn't like his ability ever since '96 when Pitino made Cal look like a wanna-be dad who wants to coach his kid. Pitino scolded Cal and countered every single move that Cal could think of. Cal has never impressed me with the chalkboard, thus our only chance of a championship with him at the helm is to continue skirting the system that gets the best players in the country to come here. Hopefully we can outclass anyone else with talent, because the liklihood of us outcoaching the opposition is minimal!

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:I didn't like his ability ever since '96 when Pitino made Cal look like a wanna-be dad who wants to coach his kid. Pitino scolded Cal and countered every single move that Cal could think of. Cal has never impressed me with the chalkboard, thus our only chance of a championship with him at the helm is to continue skirting the system that gets the best players in the country to come here. Hopefully we can outclass anyone else with talent, because the liklihood of us outcoaching the opposition is minimal!
I will take my chances with the players he has as opposed to those Tubby and Gillispie had. Have you ever witnessed practices of the UK coaches?
WV better take advantage because they may never see the Final 4 ever again.
UKisN1 Wrote:I will take my chances with the players he has as opposed to those Tubby and Gillispie had. Have you ever witnessed practices of the UK coaches?

You have a point, but I'm with SD on Cal not being much of a X's-and-O's coach.
It was his first year give him a break.. He did a total 360 for UK last year, and a lot of UK fans believed we would be tasting the championship gold again.. I'm fine with what happened last year. In the words of Cal "Let's not worry about last year, let's focus on this year and move forward.".. The run for another title is far from over folks.

:theman::theman::theman:
UKisN1 Wrote:I will take my chances with the players he has as opposed to those Tubby and Gillispie had. Have you ever witnessed practices of the UK coaches?
WV better take advantage because they may never see the Final 4 ever again.

:rockon:
Neer...... Man it is a little uncalled for. Everyone knows that it will be another 50 years or so before you get to hang another one. Sorry that was a little uncalled for as well. Wink
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]