Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Lawrence County
Belfry (9-4) vs. Lawrence County (4-11)

Jan. 12th @ Belfry

Belfry
Now BP be Nice
We have played probably one of the toughest schedule in the region, got beat tonight by the #7 ranked team in WV, but the game was closer than the score was. The big thing LC has to do is be patient on offense and hit the boards and they will be ok. I think it will be closer than most will pick less than 5.
Belfry takes this one by 15+
Belfry
Belfry
"Batpuff" Wrote:Now BP be Nice
We have played probably one of the toughest schedule in the region, got beat tonight by the #7 ranked team in WV, but the game was closer than the score was. The big thing LC has to do is be patient on offense and hit the boards and they will be ok. I think it will be closer than most will pick less than 5.

The score was just my opinion. Belfry seems to be on a roll right now in winning 8 of our last 10 games. I looked at Lawrences schedule, and few games were lost by a few points...could have went either way if the ball had bounced right for the Dawgs.
COME on BP lets see that prediction again I missed it.

Belfry by 12.
Belfry in a close one...
"CatDawg" Wrote:COME on BP lets see that prediction again I missed it.

Belfry by 12.

It was

Belfry -85
LC -65
"BelfryPride" Wrote:It was

Belfry -85
LC -65
Thats could very well be the score...
It wil be lucky to be in the 50's if everything goes like the rest of them have done by going zone aginst us and that will slow the pace way down. Because if they dont go zone Shawn will eat there man to man D all to pieces.