Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vandy 57 Uk 52
YES we have a good class next year.

One thing alot of people aren't seeing right now if they get the offensive problems worked out this could be a good maybe even very good team. LOOK at the defense that this team has played in more than one game this year. Last night they didn't allow Vandy to score for eight minutes. It's killing me right now but we'll be ok in the long run. GO CATS.
"Horse Head" Wrote:we are a bad team right now

You said I was crazy for picking Vandy by 12 and that Tubby moves closer to the big blue cheese line!

:moon:
well at the end of last season i knew that the junior high school class was better receuiting class for us than the recruits we had coming infor this season. look at what we got... but the players we got coming in are goin to be good for us.

Morris did play well in his return but we still need more than him.
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Is anyone willing to admit that I was right? That this is just a bad team?

Don't feel bad. They never supported me when I said it. They seem to have their big blue blinders on! I love UK Basketball, but this team is very bad! I am not sure how bad they have to lose by before other start to see it.

:giveup: :dump: :giveup:
I hope when your kid is bad at something you don't throw him to the wolves.

I just hope you stay off the bandwagon and don't try to get back on when the grass is BLUE again.
I love UK and yes they're bad right now. But come on get a clue this is UK and we will be fine in the long run. Maybe not this year but next year. OMG
"TE#82" Wrote:its simple as this fire tubby go for billy donovan tubby cannot recruit 5 star players im tired of watchin ky struggle they are suppose to be a top basketball school ... ky isnt worthy of a top 25 spot they arent even a top 50 team in the nation i give up on them... id rather watch louisville pitino is better than tubby

Then go watch Pitino. Don't the the door hit you on the way out.
"blackcat" Wrote:I think that is the problem, there is no talent on this team, with the exception of Rondo. Something needs to be done and done quick. It's the first time since 2001 that Kentucky hasn't been ranked. Tubby hasn't had that great of a career here so far. I give Pitino that national championship back in 98.

A lot of people are so quick to give Pitino that title... but how come he couldn't win it all in 97 with the same players?
"BelfryJustice" Wrote:Don't feel bad. They never supported me when I said it. They seem to have their big blue blinders on! I love UK Basketball, but this team is very bad! I am not sure how bad they have to lose by before other start to see it.

:giveup: :dump: :giveup:
I will be the first to say i ws wrong.
what else is there to say. UK isnt what they were all hyped up to be I can say that.
"ZMG" Wrote:A lot of people are so quick to give Pitino that title... but how come he couldn't win it all in 97 with the same players?

I must say I disagree ZMG.

He had even better players in 1997.
But that's right that was the year that Pitino became a doctor and knew everything.
"CatDawg" Wrote:I hope when your kid is bad at something you don't throw him to the wolves.

I just hope you stay off the bandwagon and don't try to get back on when the grass is BLUE again.

You will never have to worry about me doing that. My kid means much more to me than any game. I can see when something is bad, and UK is bad. I have never liked Tubby and I will not act as if I ever did win or lose. I look for two more L's in the next three games. So I should tell everyone that this team is something that it isn't? I will not do that. If Tubby turns it aroud next year and has a great team I will support the Wildcats, but I will still tell you that I would love to have Billy.

:bow:
What in the world has Billy ever done?
"BelfryJustice" Wrote:You will never have to worry about me doing that. My kid means much more to me than any game. I can see when something is bad, and UK is bad. I have never liked Tubby and I will not act as if I ever did win or lose. I look for two more L's in the next three games. So I should tell everyone that this team is something that it isn't? I will not do that. If Tubby turns it aroud next year and has a great team I will support the Wildcats, but I will still tell you that I would love to have Billy.

:bow:

Billy Donovan has done less with more talent than Tubby has....
I agree Alfus.
"Basketballer" Wrote:I thought there for a sec they were gonna come back and maybe win..Then Crawford went and had to shoot his arm off

I counted at least 5 times in the final three mintues that Morris was open or had his man pinned and Crawford just would not pass to him and went dribbling and shooting like a mad man. UK will be luck to go 8 and 8 in the SEC this year and will be lucky to win 20 games
"ZMG" Wrote:A lot of people are so quick to give Pitino that title... but how come he couldn't win it all in 97 with the same players?

becuase he was worried about tghe money ... dont be mad becuase louisville is the capital of b ball in ky
I'm sorry, I was not impressed with Morris. He's very lazy. There were at least 7-8 rebounds that he should have gotten but wasn't aggressive enough to go after them. Rondo got 3 rebounds over Morris. That should never happen. Until Morris gets off his uninspired, lazy, butt and starts getting after it, UK will continue to lose games it shoudn't.
"ZMG" Wrote:Then go watch Pitino. Don't the the door hit you on the way out.

And the people said...Amen !!!
"alfus21" Wrote:Billy Donovan has done less with more talent than Tubby has....

That could be because Tubby has failed to bring it in! I haven't seen anything that Tubby has done with his players. He did a good job with Pitinos.

:HitWall:
So then your saying he's not a great recruiter but can coach then?

So if UK could get Pitino to be our recruiter and Tubby to coach you would be happy BJ?
my opinion is, That uk is not playin team ball, and not the defense they used to. The're cofidence level went down after the indiana game, and then have the great win over Uofl. But the kansas game was just plain out horrible. Players on the team Are tryin to do it all there self. They do not have any leadership like they had last year with Hayes. But I sure hope they can turn it around maybe when morris gets some more touches in the up coming games that will open some shooting lanes up and get him some stats. Got a tough game Saturday Vs Alabama. Gl uk
Like was said in the post before UK is not playing team ball and you have to many guys throwing there heads down and running to the basket trying to do it all themselves, and there is no effort on "D" like they have been in the pass.
what a horrible game for UK. Im a big fan and am very dissapointed! man i wish we could win some.