Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
60.87%
Powell County
39.13%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. vs. Powell Co. 10/15
I say Breathitt by 84.
Breathitt by 16+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Could be the closest BC/Powell game in years. I'm still taking Breathitt by 8.
this will be a good one. i think a dogfight til the end. with breathitt being down this year and powell being up and the home field advantage im going to pick powell by 2. u gotta believe in and support your own boys! GO PIRATES!!!
Breathitt rolls!
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:I say Breathitt by 84.

I dont know about that lol, but should be a good game. Breathitt should pull away though.
Is this the weakest district in the state.
It would be nice to see the Pirates pull one out. Still, if we can keep up and keep it a close game, I'll be proud either way. Watch that Pirate defense though, we're stronger than everyone seems to think.
I think "Bobcat" may be just a little worried. Powell by 2 TD's.
Unlike the usual 50+ game, this may be a 25+ game with Breathitt winning. Not saying anything against the kids from Powell, but I really do not want to think of Powell even competing with Breathitt for more than a half.

breathitt by 2 tds
This is the same team that beat SC and Prestonsburg, just very inconsistent. They have it in them to be a very good team because Prestonsburg is certainly so slouch, and neither is SC.

breathitt takes it
come on bobcat stuck in powell why do you always have to be so negative must really suck to live in your world you know you can always move PLEASE!!! powell
TongueirateSho
Breathitt by a score!
proud pirate mama Wrote:come on bobcat stuck in powell why do you always have to be so negative must really suck to live in your world you know you can always move PLEASE!!! powell

Now MAMA........you show me one thing that I said negative.I just said Breathitt by 84.Now that is just hypothetical but Breathitt will roll.Buy my house and I'm gone.
Breathitt may be down this year but it doesn't matter how down we are, Powell County will never hand the bobcats a loss. Breathitt by 4-5 touchdowns.
well cat daddy i hope your wrong
Should be a good game but Breathitt County has been inconsistent and unpredictable all season, either team could win this game! Breathitt County should win this game due to the tough schedule that they have played this season but on the other hand Powell County is at home and they're better than Estill County IMO and Breathitt only beat them by 3 at home! For now my choice is for the Bobcats in a close one!

Breathitt Co. - 35

Powell Co. - 31
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
having a tough schedule is the coaches fault. Powell has all the makings of making this a upset alert. powell has the better record, breathitt is a dominating team. who ever has the ball last will win. too tough to predict. but if had to, upset city, powell by a late td.
trust me, no one cares what you say
no, regardless of how down or up these teams may be, breathitt is still one of the best programs in the state, estill has been very consistent over the last four or five years, powell, regardless of what gay cat stuck in powell thinks, are getting better and could be around for a while, powell, previous to the 08-09 season had never had a winning record, now 2 out of the past 3 years they have had a winning season, and could've been 3 out of 3 if there wasnt a coach change and the previous and present coaches ran completly different offenses, and as for maggofin i really dont know much about their program but i know they play hard every game even though they have terrible fans. you cant possibly say this is the worst district.
POCO HISTORY #70 Wrote:trust me, no one cares what you say

this is for bobcatstuckinpowell
POCO HISTORY #70 Wrote:no, regardless of how down or up these teams may be, breathitt is still one of the best programs in the state, estill has been very consistent over the last four or five years, powell, regardless of what gay cat stuck in powell thinks, are getting better and could be around for a while, powell, previous to the 08-09 season had never had a winning record, now 2 out of the past 3 years they have had a winning season, and could've been 3 out of 3 if there wasnt a coach change and the previous and present coaches ran completly different offenses, and as for maggofin i really dont know much about their program but i know they play hard every game even though they have terrible fans. you cant possibly say this is the worst district.
In 2010, Breathitt is just above average.

Honestly like i said breathitt will probably win but Powell county has one **** of a coach. Coach Burchett is a class act, he is a top coach in eastern kentucky and if he stays around i will assure you that he will hand the bobcats a loss. Maybe not this year maybe not next but eventually he will beat them.
POCO HISTORY #70 Wrote:this is for bobcatstuckinpowell

Thank you S.N. for caring.:lmao:
Breathitt by 2 TDs
BC
BC if they show up