Adams @ Verity 1st round state playoffs ***CHANGED***
Saturday October 16th 5:00 p.m.
Putnam Stadium
Where is Adams? Is it 7th or 8th grade?

Thanks!
Good luck to you and the Blackcats Saturday :Thumbs:
Thanks
Same to you and the Eagles !
Not seen Adams play but Veirty has 2 of the biggest backs I have seen this year, including Owen Co and Gallatins back. They are 6'0" and about 170 from what I can tell. The QB is a good athelte but they like to pound the ball. Verity has talent and you have to play there so, margin of victory is Verity+8. Good luck to both teams, looks like I may have to travel and go see this one.
Was just informed of a change ... Adams will not be playing Verity...
Verity will now play Simons
Adams is in Prestonsburg and is 7th and 8th combined
Verity vs Simons is a rematch from last years playoffs, looks like they get another chance to play !!!! Tough outcome on this one. Verity may be too strong.
where can i find the brackets
Thought Verity plays winner of Johnson/clay county on the 20th.
canoeman06 Wrote:Was just informed of a change ... Adams will not be playing Verity...
Verity will now play Simons
Why the change?
Why did the Adams and Verity game change?
tomcat4life Wrote:Thought Verity plays winner of Johnson/clay county on the 20th.

That's the 7th grade.
Who does Adams play
Adams606 Wrote:Who does Adams play

I would assume that Adams takes the place of Simon so they would play the winner of New Harlan and Leslie Co. @ Prestonsburg. Correct me if I'm wrong Canoeman
when does Adam play the winner of new harlan/ Leslie co, who wins between new harlan and leslie co
Where do you get this type of information?
knighted Wrote:I would assume that Adams takes the place of Simon so they would play the winner of New Harlan and Leslie Co. @ Prestonsburg. Correct me if I'm wrong Canoeman

You are correct...
sportsmom#1 Wrote:Where is Adams? Is it 7th or 8th grade?

Thanks!
both we are mixed up and ready