Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running to serous
Elizabeth Mosley placed top 4 in the 100 and 200 and there is alot of room for improvement. but i think she will fill that in this year. she seemed like she was just there to have fun alot last year, alot of times she seemed like winning didnt matter to her. whe would sing and dance around.
But now after running on the "big track" i think she was blown to reality. i think she will have a edge this year.
It seemed like "having fun" worked for her but as i have noticed that some people are "over serous" is this a good thing.
Anything worth doing--is worth doing right.

The "having fun" thing makes me a little nervous (because it could be perceived in a couple different ways). But if it works for her--then she needs to stick with it.
If your having fun at track then thats a good thing but at the same time I think you should be serious at it. I love track and I am very serious when it comes to my events, but I have fun doing it. I think having fun and being serious can be a good combination for an athlete.
good point jcvolleychick
congrats elizabeth
eat well if u can gte her number for me that would be great Wink
she is all that and everyting else, personality , looks and speed
[quote author=KentuckyHillBilly5321 link=topic=16980.msg142180#msg142180 date=1136956355]
Anything worth doing--is worth doing right.

The "having fun" thing makes me a little nervous (because it could be perceived in a couple different ways). But if it works for her--then she needs to stick with it.
[/quote]

what do you mean it makes you nervous ??? why would it. i think her careless attitude is good.. i mean it is jsut a game so to speak