Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Oldham 24 Henry County 9
Guys, I just looked on the KHSAA Website, it looks like you guys have big district games to prepare for, rather staying on a message board and talking trash to one another. It looks like Henry County has Western Hills on the road and North Oldham has Spencer County on the road, let's talk about those two games and leave what happened last Friday in the past.....
whats-it-2u Wrote:#3-:redboxer: vs buddy ryan :popcorn:

Fight ensues...................:ChairHit:

#3 at the end::biggrin:

LOL

hahaha:worthy: #3 please dont whoop my a$$..
I have to agree with you on this subject Buddy Ryan. Everytime i log on here after a Henry win against Trimble, Owen, etc, the Henry fans talk as though they have just defeated the New York Jets to win the Super Bowl. Last time I checked the record books, Henry has won 0 (zero, none, nada) State Championships. After they defeated Anderson County, talked like they just beat Trinity, then after the thrashings they took against Owensboro Catholic and North Oldham, it's excuse after excuse and whining about trash talk. We all know Trash Talk is always going to be apart of the game, as emotions run high pre, during, and post game, but if you're going to talk trash, have something to back it up with, and by reviewing the stats of the North Oldham vs henry game, doesnt seem like #3 had much evidence with his PLAY ON THE FIELD to back all that talk up with. Sounds AND Looks like Henry is digging their own district graves and hopes/dreams of a state title by starting off 0-1 in district. Best of luck to both teams as they move forward.
Buddy Ryan Wrote:21-0 and yes HC beat u bye 42. Do you have any games open for next year with the new alignment?

no sir it was 21-7 i had it wrong i am the one that socre the only td for us and i am not 4 sure about open dates yet