Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fastest Female Sprinter
Gotta agree with Bree Frazier
THIS IS ROOMER BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT ELIZABETH MOSELY IS NOT RUNNING TRACK..
mosley not running would be so sad ... i enjoy watching her beat her comp each time, and she is easy on the eyes, and no one is funner at a meet

if u read this i hope you run
Mosley is very fast and im pretty sure shes still running
I can't imagine her not running but whoever runs against Lauren Shubert - Pikeville will have their work cut out. Lauren went to Jenkins last year and she was great. Both girls are very fast, it's fun to watch them compete against each other. We miss her at Jenkins but Pikeville got a great runner.
[quote author=M.V.P. link=topic=16975.msg207479#msg207479 date=1141940854]
THIS IS ROOMER BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT ELIZABETH MOSELY IS NOT RUNNING TRACK..
[/quote]
I am hoping this is not true
It would be a shame
I hope mosley runs
she is the only reason i went a couple meets
watching her run is fantastic
why wouldn't she
i know she is going to pikeville to play Vball
but jeez that wil suck if shes not running
Bree Frazier from Lawrence County
1.) Mosley - Allen Central
2.) Roberts - Shelby Valley
3.) Shurbert - Pikeville
4.) Frazier - Lawrence County
5.) Clyne - Pikeville
[quote author=fb bench warmer link=topic=16975.msg162801#msg162801 date=1138589939]
with out a doubt Mosley she is faster than fire and hot as fire too
[/quote] :clap:
from w hat i hear i have to agree
Elizabeth Mosley is going to LA California for spring break so she will miss the first couple meets. But she will be there in April.

Good Luck
from the looks of the official state records that frazier and the lawrence county team are the ones to beat.
Megan Mosley, KCC IMO
i would agree the lawerence co girls team is going to be the team to beat
HeartOFaChampion Wrote:I know Sally Roberts and she is the quickest thing in the world at running! She was racing against the fastest boy in school and she beat him by a foot!

i agree she is a girl that has some speed! during basketball i would watch and i was amazed, she could be at the other end of the court and was still able to catch up with the person with the ball and back tip them! so i know she is really fast! i would go with her! Smile
dawgs1013 Wrote:Bree Frazier from Lawrence County
i would agree she should be rank#1
I always thought haley ratliff [pc] was fast...
idk if she runs track though...
I dont know her but i heard that Powell Co. had a fast female sprinter. Tenny Ostrem
yeah she is really fast! in cross country and she is pretty fast!
Brooke Tyra
Cara Williamson (pcchs) is definitely the fastest runner that I have seen! I haven't seen Haley run but I'm sure she flies on the track!
Yes Haley runs track. This year has been a bit of a downer with PC's girls on the track team. They are considerably slower than last year. I just hope they turn it around and be like they were last year!
You might want to check out the results for Ariana Doderer from Paintsville (7th Grade).
And Amber Whitaker from Prestonsburg (12th Grade).
http://mirror.milesplit.com/performances...event=400m

http://mirror.milesplit.com/performances...event=100m

Doderer ran a 26.65 200M in a middle school meet last Monday.
http://mirror.milesplit.com/performances...event=100m
Mollie Dawahare for Pikeville
i think Lauren Shurbert, Pikeville, Allyssas Clyne, Pikeville
Saw where Bree Frazier had the fastest time in the 100m, Paintsville's Ariana Doderer was right behind her by only .05 seconds.
The Guru Wrote:Saw where Bree Frazier had the fastest time in the 100m, Paintsville's Ariana Doderer was right behind her by only .05 seconds.

Pure speed.
OffTheHook Wrote:Pure speed.

Good Job Bree Frazier; LCHS Track sprinters are# :1:
Amber Witaker for p-burg was pretty quick, If I remember thou I think she had a false start in the finals at region and didnt get to compete at state