Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Cheer Squad in Floyd County?
i think that South Floyd will with the district cheerleading thing this year cause didnt they place at state...
P-burg
"BallaBaby" Wrote:Exactly, it's up to Prestonsburg whether or not they want another cheer championship because I know they can get it.

Thanks for your support!
any competition where you don't see the judge is like the sport a joke
but the Burgs rocks and the little raider girls wimped on home
wow people never cease to amaze me. what do great bodies have to do with a good cheerleading squad??

And im sorry you cant see the judges, you are obviously blind. The judges have to sit up in the bleachers or anywhere else that is higher than the mat so that they can see the entire squad/routine. DUH
if your smart you can pretty much figure out who the judges are..and BENSGIANTMULE what do you mean by the raider girls wimped on home
"BensGiantMule" Wrote:any competition where you don't see the judge is like the sport a joke
but the Burgs rocks and the little raider girls wimped on home

You might say that the little raider girls wimped on home and the burg rocks but wait till districts and we will see if the burg will be rockin the cheerleading title or not. Sf has got a great squad this year and there are no seniors either. But i guess it is just our opinions but the cheerleading championship trophy is up for grabs this season.
"Raider Time" Wrote:MCA, Youve got to be crazy to think that south floyd isnt the best. They are loud, Beautiful in all aspects, They have great bodies, They are always smiling and always show up when they are needed which is at every game or competion. i know each and everyone of the chearleaders and they love what they do with a passion. You make me sick if you think MCA is better than SF

What a good post and not a single quote post from any sf cheerleaders. LOL Just kiddin.
Gooooooooooooood POST.

But seriously you sf cheerleaders should of gave him props for that
:dump: Its bull****
SF has the best cheerleaders in floyd county:#1:
good post ravens 52. Aslo good post basketballfan this yr south floyd will be taking the champ position and theres no doubt in my mind that this yr the cheerleaders are some of the most talented in that has ever passed thru any floyd county school system!!
a shout out to my sf cheer girls.Keep up the good work and keep showing all the other teams that sf has the most spirit and most sheer determination and want to win and strive in our academics and also are sports.but Whit.T is she even on the team or does she just take up space.lol shes a pretty talented girl when it comes to cheerleading and thats the straight up truth.keep it up whit much lovve J.poo
south floyd
I think its BETSY LAYNER
oh yea unhuh its def. betsy layne...are you kiddin me omg
Betsy Layne, they are the loudest and get the fans into it. lol
I was very tempted to go streaking out on the floor when they started cheering, thats how pumped they got me.
haha your real kewl...since there so pretty and THIN lmao
The Burg is the best and at least b layne girls act know what is going on. the rest just hope someone is looking at em
South Floyd Cheerleaders are really the best squad that i have seen this yr.!
Definately Prestonsburg. Besides Allen Central they are the only squad I have seen around here that has any class!!
wat do you mean by at least betsy layne girls act know wat is going on and the rest jus hope someone is looking at em?
"BensGiantMule" Wrote:The Burg is the best and at least b layne girls act know what is going on. the rest just hope someone is looking at em
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:The best cheerleader squad in Floyd County.... SF's, hands down. They are out in front by a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng margin. Them Hi Hat people should feel really lucky to have them.

i agree 100% Sf all the way:#1:
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:wow people never cease to amaze me. what do great bodies have to do with a good cheerleading squad??

And im sorry you cant see the judges, you are obviously blind. The judges have to sit up in the bleachers or anywhere else that is higher than the mat so that they can see the entire squad/routine. DUH

yea i no cause i mean betsy laynes cheerleading team has the best bodies ever and there no good. LOL
no way BL dont stan a chance
especially some of them need to be in better conditon anyway.
LMAO yea BL def. has the best bodies