Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Browns made Tim Couch look bad!
And everyother qb that has come through cleveland in the last few years.. Garcia was a great qb.. Tim would be a great QB on a team.. I think others agree.. Read more here.. http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news_room...874.0.html
I just hope he gets another chance somewhere.
I hope to god that the cowboys pick him up catdawg
He will have another chance, he's a great qb and IMO he's due for a breakout year.
QQ
Are you a Cowboy fan?
They are of course my favorite team.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:QQ
Are you a Cowboy fan?
They are of course my favorite team.

I love the cowboys so much that ive been considering moving to Texas.. (NO JOKE) Big Grin
I wouldn't go that far QQ.
I love the Cowboys too and there is about a 0% chance that they will pick up Couch. If you cant remember, let me refresh you on the Jerry Jones Plan. A couple years ago, he said he wanted over the next five years or something like that to develop a qb from within the system aka Drew Henson. If the Cowboys picked him up, he would just sit on the bench behind Henson and might get a chance if Henson couldnt handle the NFL speed of a game yet. Plus, the Cowboys are trying to convince Vinny to comeback along with Romo.

So, sorry QQ, Couch will probably not be a Cowboy next year.
The NFL is getting more and more QB's that are able to analyze everything. They are becoming smarter and smarter. Couch just doesn't have enough analytical sense to play QB in such a league.
"torQQue" Wrote:I hope to god that the cowboys pick him up catdawg

Yea that would be nice start for em.
Te Browns ruined him....they can all go to hell.
"CatDawg" Wrote:I just hope he gets another chance somewhere.

Me too!!
If he goes to the Cowboys he'll do a lot better, because the O-Line is better
Browns destroyed Couch and his confidence. I was hoping the boys would pick him up last year. I Jones is going to stick with Henson I think he will be looking for a new coach. I don't think Bill wants him and we all know Bill does what Bill wants or he won't be there. QQ, have family in San Antonio and he has watched Cowboy preseason in San Antone. I think Coach may get another chance. Go Couch.
"Showtyme" Wrote:Browns destroyed Couch and his confidence. I was hoping the boys would pick him up last year. I Jones is going to stick with Henson I think he will be looking for a new coach. I don't think Bill wants him and we all know Bill does what Bill wants or he won't be there. QQ, have family in San Antonio and he has watched Cowboy preseason in San Antone. I think Coach may get another chance. Go Couch.

AMEN!! I dont care where he ends up..I behind him.. He is the best unemployed QB in the nation!
You're definetly right QQ, I hope he gets a shot somewhere. He's good enough to be atleast a back-up on most teams.