Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Illinois @ Eastern Kentucky 10/9
OVC foe Eastern Illinois travels to Richmond to take on the Colonels on Saturday 10/9 at 7 pm. EIU comes in to the game looking for their first win (0-5) and (0-3) in the conference. It will be EKU's first conference game. EKU is 1-3 overall. EIU won last years matchup 36-31. EKU leads the all-time series 10-7. The game can be seen live on WAZOO sports.

What do you all think?
I hope EKU gets off to a good start in conference play.Eastern Ill. hasn't played up to expectations. If I'm not mistaken--they were picked 2nd in the ovc in the pre-season poll and EKU was picked to finish 3rd. GO COLONELS
I did not realize the EIU was doing this poorly. When I first saw EKU was playing EIU, my first thought EIU big. Since the game is in Richmond and EIU is playing poorly also, I will take EKU in a close one. Go Colonels!!!
Westside Wrote:OVC foe Eastern Illinois travels to Richmond to take on the Colonels on Saturday 10/9 at 7 pm. EIU comes in to the game looking for their first win (0-5) and (0-3) in the conference. It will be EKU's first conference game. EKU is 1-3 overall. EIU won last years matchup 36-31. EKU leads the all-time series 10-7. The game can be seen live on WAZOO sports.

What do you all think?

EKU won at EIU last year-36-31. I'm going with EKU. it's at home and the team seems to be focused and fired up right now.
I'll Take EKU by a Touchdown or 2.
I think EIU is still extremely dangerous, but I think the Colonels win a close one.
Hopefully EKU can come out with the W.
I'm rooting for EKU