Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 21 Knox Central 7
Final
Knox Central is without a doubt the best team BC has played this year. They will make some noise in the playoffs. Thank God we will get them if we play again at Home this time.

Great job Knox Central

WOOT gratz BC 6-0
Congrats Bell! Give it up to Knox for keeping making this a good game.
congrats to Bell
These two are on a course to meet again. Good win for Bell.
Congrats Bell County
Bell is a great team. They had to be to beat us tonight. Davenport is the fastest kid I have ever seen in HS football. Madon would be the Tim Couch in HS football if Bell wanted to throw it 50 times a game. Dropped passes, fumbles, and an interception kept us from making this real interesting for the thousands that are still lined up to get out of here. God blessed us with an injury free Beautiful night for this game. I'm proud of the way these neighors slugged it out. Both teams are better for having played this game. We have to do our work to get the honor of a re-match; but if we do - it will be a dandy. Thanks to all the classy Bell fans who came up to me after the game with such kind words of encouragement. I stand by my words. If we can't beat you I don't think anybody can wor will. Nice work Bobcats.
Congrats Bell
Congrats to Bell. Looks like KC played well
Knew this would be a much better game than some thought.

Congrats Bell... great effort Knox!
it was a well played game. Bell's D did a great job of shutting down knox offense after the first drive which knox only moved the ball on 3rd down with the qb keeper. Bell made the adjustment and knox didnt threat to move ball after! there was alot of holding going on by the knox o-line that wasnt called. Bell's offense didnt do too much either besides the big pass play's which took two good catches by the wr. bell finally put in the fb to lead block for davenport on his td run in the 4th to put the game away.
Final
devildawh20 Wrote:it was a well played game. Bell's D did a great job of shutting down knox offense after the first drive which knox only moved the ball on 3rd down with the qb keeper. Bell made the adjustment and knox didnt threat to move ball after! there was alot of holding going on by the knox o-line that wasnt called. Bell's offense didnt do too much either besides the big pass play's which took two good catches by the wr. bell finally put in the fb to lead block for davenport on his td run in the 4th to put the game away.

I know, we noticed that too. Bell ALWAYS has a lead blocker, but tonight they went to a single back instead for most part of the game...

Great game by KNOX!!!!!!....

Man I wished we would had scored right there before halftime. Bell on the 10 with 10 seconds left. Madon went 0-2 and didnt convert. Little more time we would had scored.

These two teams should meet again for Region Championship on Log Mountain later on!!! Keep your heads up KNOX you might have another chance at us! :Thumbs:
Seem to be closer than most thought. Might give Knox a little more respect, Coach Mills has a good team this year. Nothing away from Bell Co though, they keep on rolling. Congrats Bobcats!
Seem to be closer than most thought. Might give Knox a little more respect, Coach Mills has a good team this year. Nothing away from Bell Co though, they keep on rolling. Congrats Bobcats!
[quote=Football1]Bell is a great team. They had to be to beat us tonight. Davenport is the fastest kid I have ever seen in HS football. Madon would be the Tim Couch in HS football if Bell wanted to throw it 50 times a game. Dropped passes, fumbles, and an interception kept us from making this real interesting for the thousands that are still lined up to get out of here. God blessed us with an injury free Beautiful night for this game. I'm proud of the way these neighors slugged it out. Both teams are better for having played this game. We have to do our work to get the honor of a re-match; but if we do - it will be a dandy. Thanks to all the classy Bell fans who came up to me after the game with such kind words of encouragement. I stand by my words. If we can't beat you I don't think anybody can wor will. Nice work Bobcats.

Good Job your a class act.:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:keep it up
Great Job Knox thanks for a clean game. Great sportmanship on both sides. For what I seen.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:[/COLOR]

I know, we noticed that too. Bell ALWAYS has a lead blocker, but tonight they went to a single back instead for most part of the game...

Great game by KNOX!!!!!!....

Man I wished we would had scored right there before halftime. Bell on the 10 with 10 seconds left. Madon went 0-2 and didnt convert. Little more time we would had scored.These two teams should meet again for Region Championship on Log Mountain later on!!! Keep your heads up KNOX you might have another chance at us! :Thumbs:

should have kick a field goal:argue:
Congrats bell co. and congrats knox, sounded like a great game.
Cats02 Wrote:[quote=Football1]Bell is a great team. They had to be to beat us tonight. Davenport is the fastest kid I have ever seen in HS football. Madon would be the Tim Couch in HS football if Bell wanted to throw it 50 times a game. Dropped passes, fumbles, and an interception kept us from making this real interesting for the thousands that are still lined up to get out of here. God blessed us with an injury free Beautiful night for this game. I'm proud of the way these neighors slugged it out. Both teams are better for having played this game. We have to do our work to get the honor of a re-match; but if we do - it will be a dandy. Thanks to all the classy Bell fans who came up to me after the game with such kind words of encouragement. I stand by my words. If we can't beat you I don't think anybody can wor will. Nice work Bobcats.

Good Job your a class act.:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:keep it up
Thanks a ton. Great night of excellent football by 2 quality squads.
Great game by both teams.. Great atmosphere and glad I was there to attend.. Bell Co. looked great, and so did Knox Central.. Thacker #2 made one of the best catches I've ever seen at the high school level.. Cody Davenport also had a huge catch with double coverage.. Madon is a great QB.. Barger impressed me alot to.. Really looking forward to these teams meeting in the playoffs
Football1 Wrote:Bell is a great team. They had to be to beat us tonight. Davenport is the fastest kid I have ever seen in HS football. Madon would be the Tim Couch in HS football if Bell wanted to throw it 50 times a game. Dropped passes, fumbles, and an interception kept us from making this real interesting for the thousands that are still lined up to get out of here. God blessed us with an injury free Beautiful night for this game. I'm proud of the way these neighors slugged it out. Both teams are better for having played this game. We have to do our work to get the honor of a re-match; but if we do - it will be a dandy. Thanks to all the classy Bell fans who came up to me after the game with such kind words of encouragement. I stand by my words. If we can't beat you I don't think anybody can wor will. Nice work Bobcats.

nicely said:Thumbs:
Football1 Wrote:[quote=Cats02]
Thanks a ton. Great night of excellent football by 2 quality squads.

You guys keep your heads up!! :Thumbs:
Good win for Bell. I hated to see the fumbles for Bell, those will catch up down the road if not corrected. Knox player really well and hard.

I really wish Knox was in another district or class, they have a good team and it is too bad they are in with Bell this year.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Good win for Bell. I hated to see the fumbles for Bell, those will catch up down the road if not corrected. Knox player really well and hard.

I really wish Knox was in another district or class, they have a good team and it is too bad they are in with Bell this year.

Next year, KNOX has a great chance of winning District. Alot of good players return.
king360 Wrote:Congrats Bell! Give it up to Knox for keeping making this a good game.

:Thumbs:
That was a great game. Knox players and fans has my respect, and Knox has some pretty tuff kids. I think both teams roll the rest of the season until they meet again.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Good win for Bell. I hated to see the fumbles for Bell, those will catch up down the road if not corrected. Knox player really well and hard.

In a way I do too. But at the end of the day if you want to be the best you need to beat the best. Last night we came up short of that and Bell proved they are indeed the class of 4A football.
Two reasons why the score was at a minimum tonight. One, these teams know each other like the back of their hand (along with with coaches being so familiar to each others style, let alone they both are **** good coaches), and two, both teams flat brought it tonight. They were ready to go! Bell's turnovers hurt, but nonetheless, this game wasn't going to be a runaway regardless. And Knox turned the ball over as well.
Just a great game to watch. I wish they all could be like this one.
And as I said earlier in the week, these two teams will meet again this year. I for one, will be pulling for a rematch. Money well spent last night.