Poll: Belfry vs. Pike Central...Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
67.39%
Pike Central
32.61%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(#3-3A) Pike Co. Central @ (#6-3A) Belfry 10/8
The Hawks (5-0) come into The Cam to squareoff against The Pirates (4-2) Who wins?
I give an edge to the Pirates due to it being at the Cam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
time to see if the Hawks can back up all the talk this summer?Belfry had good game tonight, didnt hear all the game or if they had any turnovers, the CAM will be rocking, and may the best team win, i will take the Pirates by 2tds..
The CAMS gonna be at full capacity next week, thats for sure.
I know I'll be there, most likely in full face paint.
This is when the Pond Creek Nation fires up and prepares for War!!:redboxer::redboxer:TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
This is the beginning of a long thread.
Benchwarmer Wrote:This is the beginning of a long thread.
:popcorn:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Considering where its at I'll take the Hawks by 3 TD's!
LMAO, maybe u mean PCC scored 3 td total
belfry by 2 td's
becouse everyone knows you dont come into death valley and win
Maybe in your dreams...LMAO
Belfry by 10
This Pirate team is starting to click,a very solid showing against Pikeville.I'll take Belfry by 2 touchdows.
If either side uses the "R" word, or comments that implicate it,this thread is getting shut down and the person who says it will be sitting the discussion out this week.

You have all been warned.Keep it on this huge matchup and off the trivial stuff.
This thread is going to be EPIC. I think this game will literally come down to who has the ball last.

PC has some things they will have success with against Belfry and likewise Belfry will present problems for PCC in a few areas.

Gonna be one of the best games in the state this week.

PCC will have to do this w/out thier C/MLB. Cory Shouse and Cody Trivette have a lot on their plates this week trying to contain Pruitt.
I'd say Hawks 38-Pirates 30
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If either side uses the "R" word, or comments that implicate it,this thread is getting shut down and the person who says it will be sitting the discussion out this week.

You have all been warned.Keep it on this huge matchup and off the trivial stuff.

i guess i am not up to date,but whats the 'r' word,lol
I believe I'll be making the trip to Belfry for this one!

Should be a great game and I'll take the Pirates by 12 and a heck of a game.
Dear god help us please because next friday WW3 will begin in no other place than DEATH VALLEY (really wish they would shape up viperman for this one just saying.

But onto predictions. So here is how it goes Pikeville's offense IMO does not have nearly the weapons Pike Central has and Pikeville did pretty well throwing the ball and overthrew alot (could call trouble for the Pirates). Protecting the QB for the Hawks will be much better as well. One thing I think Belfry will key on is blitzing right over the center since Hollon is out. I am really interested to see how this Belfry secondary will shape up against the WRs for Pike Central.

As for Belfry, Chapman always keeps the backs for Belfry in check. Belfry does not have Varney to run out of the Wildcat formation. Do they exploit the weaknesses we saw last year and throw a package in for Pruitt? We shall see. Pike Central showed weakness up the middle against Valley at one point but have also had an easy road and should be rested pretty well more than Belfry (even though I know Belfry is in great shape). If Belfry gets the edge SEE YA GOOD NIGHT WERE OFF TO THE RACES.

Pike Central has everyone besides Hollon going into this one. I know Belfry has a couple down or a step slow (any one have updates from tonight?)

My prediction winner by six odds are even.

For now based on history I have to give the nod to the Pirates. Good Luck to both teams. Prove me wrong Hawks!!!!!
cuppett777 Wrote:i guess i am not up to date,but whats the 'r' word,lol

you know the word that Belfry is always blamed for I.E initals DJ or W.V.:thatsfunn

i feel like im speaking in code
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:you know the word that Belfry is always blamed for I.E initals DJ or W.V.:thatsfunn

i feel like im speaking in code

Correct..the same thing several Belfry fans accuse PC of now...either way it leaves both fanbases in a negative light and is not what will determine this game
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Correct..the same thing several Belfry fans accuse PC of now...either way it leaves both fanbases in a negative light and is not what will determine this game

lol thanks for calling that our quickly EKU nicely done sir!!TongueirateShowait I cant use that can I :devilflam <---(Russell that should fire you Belfry fans up a lil more):thatsfunn
Belfry by 19.
Hawks by 7. This game is gonna be great!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Chapman always keeps the backs for Belfry in check, well 3yrs ago at the Cam, Belfry ran all over Breahitt,because they wasnt worried about the fullback, and the Pirates rolled..
Bizzle Wrote:I'd say Hawks 38-Pirates 30

wow, that score is much too high. you are aware that teams play defense too, right?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Dear god help us please because next friday WW3 will begin in no other place than DEATH VALLEY (really wish they would shape up viperman for this one just saying.

But onto predictions. So here is how it goes Pikeville's offense IMO does not have nearly the weapons Pike Central has and Pikeville did pretty well throwing the ball and overthrew alot (could call trouble for the Pirates). Protecting the QB for the Hawks will be much better as well. One thing I think Belfry will key on is blitzing right over the center since Hollon is out. I am really interested to see how this Belfry secondary will shape up against the WRs for Pike Central.

As for Belfry, Chapman always keeps the backs for Belfry in check. Belfry does not have Varney to run out of the Wildcat formation. Do they exploit the weaknesses we saw last year and throw a package in for Pruitt? We shall see. Pike Central showed weakness up the middle against Valley at one point but have also had an easy road and should be rested pretty well more than Belfry (even though I know Belfry is in great shape). If Belfry gets the edge SEE YA GOOD NIGHT WERE OFF TO THE RACES.

Pike Central has everyone besides Hollon going into this one. I know Belfry has a couple down or a step slow (any one have updates from tonight?)

My prediction winner by six odds are even.

For now based on history I have to give the nod to the Pirates. Good Luck to both teams. Prove me wrong Hawks!!!!!

even though i strongly agree with the fact that it will be a test for the pirate secondary, i don't believe pcc has the wr core that everyone says they do. i watched the game vs. tolsia. and only saw one, maybe two, passes that werent thrown to the running back (justin smith) on the flat route. from what i can see, pcc only has one true weapon in a wide receiver and that's #5.
I'll be riding in on the PC wagon in this one. I'm taking the Hawks by 8.
Gonna be a good game. I believe I will be in attendance for this one. I'm gonna go with the Pirtates in a close one.
I'll take Belfry by 7
Varney3 Wrote:even though i strongly agree with the fact that it will be a test for the pirate secondary, i don't believe pcc has the wr core that everyone says they do. i watched the game vs. tolsia. and only saw one, maybe two, passes that werent thrown to the running back (justin smith) on the flat route. from what i can see, pcc only has one true weapon in a wide receiver and that's #5.

we shall see V3 7 days away
  • 1(current)
  • Next